Recent content by Gullatt

1. G

2015 SIB Chart Update: Weapons

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question.... If my Laser Sniper (Hit) is 30, I should be looking to use one of the guns with a line that ends with 30? Like a Herman Raw 505?
  2. G

Help: Where can I find the latest..

FULL Client Installer? I tried to reinstall after last VU and get an error immediately after accepting the EULA...
  3. G

Buggy VU

Where can I get full Installs? :eyecrazy:
  4. G

Help: FREE FLIGHTS to Rocktropia-Arkadia

Been using ET for years! Love it! Cant wait to uses it on other planets!
  5. G

Info: F.O.M.A. Shop # 42 Grand Reopening!

Cleetus is Awesome! Visit his shop! :yay:
  6. G

The reason why Lootable PVP in space is a good thing

I do not know you, But I like the way you spelled this out here!:lolup: And to those quitting because of this... Can I have your stuff?!?! (sorry, Joking! something we used to say in Asheron's Call, a game without a real money based economy)
  7. G

Servers Down for Maintenance

do they replace claims? I never thought about filing cases, just assumed it was a loss... :eyecrazy:
  8. G

Unable to insert Mindforce Implant

Should be fixed in this update :wtg:
  9. G

Can't log in...

Seems people are ingame, the clientloader says All systems are online, but the Launch button does not work. Any ideas?
  10. G

New Update?

I took some sort of update this morning, I open the clientloader and trhe screen goes black and just sits there... anyone else seeing siilar results? :scratch2:
  11. G

weapons range

Figured it out... I was in OTS mode but Camera was in line with my av, not off to the side... odd bug!
  12. G

weapons range

same either way.. Failed to move within interaction range until I am RIGHT up on it. I can also Not zoom out all the way, not sure if the two are related... Also when I scroll the chat log with my mouse wheel it is really slow, like it barely moves....
  13. G

weapons range

Since 11.6 my Opalo (any weapon) and sweat tool do not work at any range except right on top of the mob... it says I am not within range until I am almost standing on it... Any ideas?
  14. G

Spinning in Circles?

no, It is JUST EU, and it is just this PC, the new one I JUST installed, same keyboard as on the other one before I sent it off
  15. G

Spinning in Circles?

My EU PC died and I am using another while it is fixed. I installed EU on this fresh Windows 7. Now when I get in the VTOL or even just run, if I tap the arrow keys and my AV starts spinning uncontrollably or strafing left (pressing "T" will abort this movement if running), "E" also does not...
Back