Recent content by GullyFoyle

1. G

Entropia Universe 12.0.5 Release Notes

That´s a stupid argumentation. You know how old CP and former CND are. I really can´t understand how some people are not able to follow Nighthawks arguments in this case. Either they argue because they maybe think they could profit from the absence from the two TPs or the are not able to see the...
  2. G

Entropia Universe 12.0.5 Release Notes

Stop talking crap please. Other PPs are not affected if there are TPs from FOMA/CP to Calypso or not.
  3. G

Your rights after a security breach

Just had a quick overlook but it seems that this is just one of those ToU that don´t stand a chance if it comes to a lawsuit.
  4. G

Help: Keep lost connection for no reason

erm... did you try google? http://lmgtfy.com/?q=win7+losing+connection
  5. G

Help: Keep lost connection for no reason

Did you use winXP before? Because a big difference between winXP and win7 is that your user account doens´t automatically have admin rights and those are required to play EU.
  6. G

VTOL Exploit solution

LOL? So when I fly to a LA thats far away to do some hunting my vehicle disappears after I exit so that I have to walk back to the TP outpost? Please think before you type.
  7. G

VTOL Exploit solution

No it´s not! Otherwise MA wouldn´t have designed it like that. I think that´s more than obvious.
  8. G

Discovery: Herman ARK-10 Smuggler UL

I doubt that this weapon handles a Dante well or do the old rules of amping weapons don´t apply on Arkadia?
  9. G

Level 1832 Hydra

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
  10. G

Level 1832 Hydra

You mean "hast" or "hasst" ? :wtg:
  11. G

FYI: Review: EWE EP-21 Defender Improved

Well you didn´t ask me but as I have nothing better to do at the moment.... 1. When you look at "Stats" on the weapon compare page you will find "Hit Level" and "Damage Level". Enter your Professions Levels there. 2. Under "Economy" you will find "Weapon Decay". There´s a multiplier thats 100%...
  12. G

Cant log in till 18.00? I am the only one?

I can log in again and play.
  13. G

Cant log in till 18.00? I am the only one?

No you are not alone.
  14. G

new content as told by ma-official

If you quote someone read that quote to the end... to the very end.... including the Post Scriptum.
  15. G

Math Problem

That´s true math. I really like those two answers the most. :wtg:
Back