Recent content by Gunslinger1

1. G

WTF happened to my withdrawal and to my account!?!?

Not 100% sure if its been 90 workdays, but, as u said...
  2. G

Thank u safara, I just may have to call and kick some butt there.
  3. G

Yes I did. No, I can totally rule that possibility out too.
  4. G

I decided to quit the game, sold all my stuff, and made a withdrawal of over 11k PED to my bank account. I received the information that i would have to wait up to 90 days until my money would arrive (Austrian bank account in a well-established bank), but it still hasnt arrived after those 90...
  5. G

Selling male FULL VIGILANTE ARMOR set

Price is tt-value + 460ped. If that is ok, pm me and we shall meet online.
  6. G

Armax Bull Young

Yeah, globalled 5 times there in a relatively short period of time. Dont think the place matters though, its just mob and time.
  7. G

Insane: Atrox Young TWIN Silent Globals!!

Yes, but they are not always up to date. Personally I like to *see* what mobs are looting what armor/guns. And if someone is not interested in silents, they can skip those posts entitled silent something.
  8. G

Armax Bull Young

North of Troy, loot is badbadbad, but then all of a sudden quite good ;) Click to enlarge
  9. armaxbullyoung73ped

armaxbullyoung73ped

10. G

Well, I´m not exactly sure myself on what to do with silent globals, but since i have heard nothing to the contrary, I posted it in the hof-forum. Of course I agree with u that people shouldnt be posting silent GSI globals, that really would be rather pointless, and I normally dont do that. But...
  11. G

The reason for posting was obviously not the fact that I got two gsis, but the fact that I got the gsis in a) two identical loots b) in a row c) from the same mob/maturity. How rare is that? Has anyone else ever had that??
  12. G

I go hunting on tiny trox area with my last 1500 shots, get slightly pissed that Kent Silver Something makes *yet another* trox global while im still standing @ zero (he seems to be "the" trox hunter as far as i know, seen him global 3times in an hour once, all on trox) - and all of a sudden I...
  13. twinsilentproof

twinsilentproof

14. troxyoungsilentGSI

troxyoungsilentGSI

15. G

silent armax cow young

Chip is worth 28.8, so I almost made an official global ;) , but the markup is about +30, qualifying for a silent. Click to enlarge
Back