1. haplo

back to orange

hmmm. evade is BIG cheating me thinks.... Like the idea tho:yay:
  2. haplo

VU Content

hhmm.. content list is available now
  3. haplo

who has most global screenies?

How many different mob you have globaled and took screenie of? Just want to know because i have new goal... global every mob in EU:silly2: I have just started so not many yet(fugas and chirpys gonna be fun:laugh: )
  4. haplo

Entropia Universe Version Update 8.9

how they can say its bank? Sounds more like pawn shop to me...:rolleyes:
  5. haplo

New Protection Chip

hmm... Do you think that the chip should be usable with armor too??
  6. haplo

Green swirlies causing problems

I play sometimes with laptop(HP zv5380EA graphics card Geforce 440 go) and many times when i should get green swirlies, EU shuts down and i have to log in again. Could this be because Graph card?? And if it is, can i somehow "turn off" the swirlies??? This problem is really annoying when...
  7. haplo

Hacked!

i hope you dont have any cc:s activated...
  8. haplo

Hacked!

Man thats so effed up!! Hope you can get it fixed soon...
  9. haplo

poll on who would like to help the healers and ppl that focas @ Troy

i think healing noobs isnt really much to help them, but gaining your own skills. actually i think its bad to heal them... first thing noob should with the sweating peds is to buy fap-5 and start healing on their own. that way they can start gaining fapping skills what they need when they start...
  10. haplo

what would YOU like to see in shops in the Mall?

i would like to see low tt (L) finders...:D
  11. haplo

pc full nemesis armor

just wanna know how much full nemesis(M) goes these days?
  12. haplo

Perception in hunting

oh.. i always thought that perception has something to do with radar... :silly2:
  13. haplo

Solution for flying

About that lag of storages. Why you don´t jut put the suff in auc for the time you be up there and then get it out when you leave?
  14. haplo

need some help

if there is someone who likes to kill globsters, there is one in TI City Trade Center and yes inside trade center. It kills everyone who revives there :rolleyes:
  15. haplo

S: Full Gremlin (M)

ill bid 380 :D
Back