Recent content by HappyHead

1. HappyHead

Buying: Breer H31a(L) | GeoTrek H26 Elima (L) | GeoTrek H27 Vilitus (L)

..and gladly Apis if you want to sell below insane MU (yay for angel flakes:P) Grow your business: I'll gladly buy steady !
  2. HappyHead

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

Started yesterday. ~200 argos, one 33ped global that entropialife didn't catch! Didnt take screenshot because I was in a middle of alot of them. Lets hope for better..
  3. HappyHead

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Sammyboy HappyHead Reeed
  4. HappyHead

Make the walls in apartments, shops and so on (C)

Hmm, I guess I was unclear. Would never expect Dave/any Planet Arkadia official to answer questions on Planet Calypso's forum- My point, although off topic, was simply to state how different things are handled on the two forums. Here: Very little feedback (if any). There (arkadiaforum), even...
  5. HappyHead

Make the walls in apartments, shops and so on (C)

For what it's worth, I agree one should be able to color/texture this, making your shop/app/whatever unique after ones own taste. As always there is discussion back and forth. Then something struck me as I was reading this post: If this was Arkadiaforum, Dave the CEO would probably have...
  6. HappyHead

A new Entropia Baby is born!

Gratulerer mr!
  7. HappyHead

Server Downtime for Release

Sounds great. Please fix my textures, I see everything as transparent. 3 days in a service center is a major turn-off.
  8. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Good luck BB:) Unlocks are always good!
  9. HappyHead

"Death Limited" Healing Service

Congratulations Luke! Well deserved indeed :wtg:
  10. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thank you Mr! I am now ahead to next icon, 1067/1500 :)
  11. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Just want to say... Big thanks to all generous people that helped me put those icons up there! :wtg:
  12. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Hello HappyHead, You have Earned 342 CFD for a new Donation. "M Rufen Power: Have some more ." Loooovely! Good spirits indeed! Material Extraction Methodology icon on the way:)
  13. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thanks to khar for donating 3000CFD! what's with all the CFD love?:D MDA and BPC icon added! 1213/1500 to last one. This have been going faster then expected.
  14. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Thanks to melman2002 for his 1000CFD donation! Nihilist: whats your rate for fragments?
  15. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

ANother bump, 200/1500 CFD to next icon:P
Back