Recent content by Hass

1. Hass

Money is power – MindArk business model based on (lack of) trust.

When investing takes hundreds of thousands of peds... Messi I was playing this game well before you were around, i did exactly what you did and it always ended out with them getting the upper hand, never have i played the game like a slot machine but I am also not going to as you say "invest?"...
  2. Hass

Every game has fanboys and girls... but the fact remains... this game is a slot machine now and no longer a game. I have not left... I still have my account and a tonne of skills and items with hope they will change the way its run now... i loved the game and the reason i am saying what i say is...
  3. Hass

The game is dead... fact... they had their up and now they are having their down... only way they can fix that is reduce prices, taxes, fees and run it like in the older days when it was actually sucessful and actually worth investing in. These days its just a fact that this is one of the worst...
  4. Hass

Uber: 1593 Kriegerum G.2 Gauss Rifle (L)

gz! good to see something other than eps....
  5. Hass

ATH: 79k Explosive Projectiles

meh, ruining the game... no gratz
  6. Hass

Uber: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Improved @ CRYSTAL PALACE

yeaaaaah! bring back some hunting excitement! gratz!
  7. Hass

Fishing!

how about just reverse the game back to 2010, re implment all the updates since then one by one but without fucking the whole system and econemy up? :yay:
  8. Hass

Selling: big bunch of molisk butt

I remember the days people used to grind these because the markup was good, today the markup is meh and there are no more buyers... sad days! used to sell these like candy in the streets of calypso... "sheds a tear" ... and oh... bump for you... i hope you sell them....
  9. Hass

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Laughing so much right now at everyone who thought they would actually see something useful out of an update these days lol! :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
  10. Hass

Server Downtime for Release

Its gonna get released and it will be the same old EU... sucking you dry till you bank balance screams at you, or the wife... lol
  11. Hass

Letter from the CEO

I think the picture here is do something worthwhile... not "lets fix a camera" Loot is an issue, crafting is an issue, mining is an issue... fix it or watch the game die... or maybe they want the game to die so they can just start a new one? who knows....
  12. Hass

FYI: Dear Mindark

Ikea do food now? lol
  13. Hass

Letter from the CEO

Personally, since I have been here from 2007 I can say I am less and less impressed, i hoped for so much more from a new CEO but its obvious that the community will not see what they really want, I wished for so much more in this game and that it would be so much more affordable for people to...
  14. Hass

Selling: Everything !!!

Sad to see you go Grave, take care and enjoy life!
Back