Recent content by Hatten

1. Hatten

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

"Oh ok, Anda wants this tantardion so better leave it" Also: "I hope I end up somewhere decent when I TP to Amethera"
  2. Hatten

I am getting a warning Kaspersky VP when I open wikipedia

I would advise against AVAST as well. It was recently exposed that AVAST is collecting user data and selling it to different third parties, see article: https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjdkq7/avast-antivirus-sells-user-browsing-data-investigation They promised to stop but I lost trust in...
  3. Hatten

" The gaming industry is growing again in Gothenburg- this is the reason"

Spelbranschen växer igen i Göteborg – här är orsaken EkonomiEn spelstudio drog till Stockholm och en annan lades ned – de allra största bolagen finns på andra håll i landet. Men i Göteborg finns nu ett gäng snabbväxande spelbolag. Ett av dem lanserade sitt spel redan 2003, ett annat utvecklar...
  4. Hatten

" – Vi planerar nu att göra en större uppgradering av spelet, säger Henrik Nel. " " - We are currently planning a major game update says Henrik Nel" Interesting....
  5. Hatten

Hey, A quite extensive article in the local news today about MA: https://www.gp.se/ekonomi/spelbranschen-v%C3%A4xer-igen-i-g%C3%B6teborg-h%C3%A4r-%C3%A4r-orsaken-1.34281535 It basically says that Gothenburg is doing well in terms of game development and the rest is about Entropia/MA.
  6. Hatten

FYI: Improved B.E. Armor

You get it from the Token Trader on Cyrene (x101 supply depot TP). 750 tokens for 7 bps.
  7. Hatten

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

My experience is similar to TS but not sure if I agree fully with the cause of this. I think that a lot of the feeling has been lost which partially is due to streamlining the game. A lot more info regarding items, loot etc is now publicly available (and often created by the players) which has...
  8. Hatten

Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

Opps, I had missed that the event was over.
  9. Hatten

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 6 or Lacerating Attack Nanochip 7 (UL)

Hi, As stated in the topic, looking to skill some MF and I am looking for either a Corrosive chip lvl 6 or a Lacerating chip lvl 7. Not interested in tiers. Let me know if you have one that you could part with. Kind regards, Hatten
  10. Hatten

Selling: Improved Omegaton A105

Hi, As the topic states, I am selling 1x Improved Omegaton A105 amp. SB: TT+1200 BO: TT+1250 PM if interested. See you around!
  11. Hatten

Buying: Ecotron v.15e Prototype

I have a t0. 9 that I might part with. Pm me with an offer and I will get back to you.
  12. Hatten

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 6

Boost your melee weapon!
  13. Hatten

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 6

Hi, Just as topic states, selling 1x Melee Trauma Amplifier 6. Price: TT+780 (TT~192 PED) Kind regards, Hatten
  14. Hatten

Cornundos

This spawn no longer exists :( Are there any other high maturity cornudos spawns?
Back