Recent content by HelenWinterwolf

1. H

Selling: Selling Inventory

Hi! I sent you a message a couple of days ago and tried to add you in-game. I hope you see this message, can you please contact me? It's about an item on this list. My in-game name is Helen Quant Winterwolf.
  2. H

Selling: SOLD Adjusted Boar (F)

SOLD for tt+7.25k Selling a full set of Adjusted Boar (F). BO: TT+7.5k PM here or in-game, but it's likely that I'll answer faster in-game. All parts are Tier 1.99, harness is Tier 2.99. Link to armor Base impact protection is 30, this is 6 points more than what Adjusted Jaguar has to...
  3. H

Buying: High DPS weapon

B.U.M.P.
  4. H

Buying: High DPS weapon

Title is a bit of a click-bait :) So I'll clarify what kind of weapon: BLP Rifle - lvl 70-100 Laser Rifle - lvl 70-80 BLP Pistol - lvl 70-80 Laser Pistol - lvl 70-80 (but Mod Mercs are welcome) Guns don't have to be high tier. I will also consider a Mod Merc, just because I can temporarily...
  5. H

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler T6.4 (UL)

:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  6. H

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler T6.4 (UL)

As the title says, i'm selling a tier 6.4 GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-14_Smuggler Since i'm not in a rush to sell, just let me know what your offers are. If the price is to my liking, i will record it as SB and leave it for 3 days before...
  7. H

Selling: Liakon Set F

I don't really need the armor, but it's nice to have. So I'll just put a bid of TT+3000 ped. Also, if you decide to sell, I'll pay you in shrapnel (with the shrapnel at TT price). So there's some potential extra ped to be made if you decide to convert. Let me know if you decide to go for my offer!
  8. H

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Also add: Team: Q&A Leader: Helen Quant Winterwolf
  9. H

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please sign me up as well :) Avatar: Helen Quant Winterwolf
  10. H

Buying: Liakon parts (F)

Bump before my vacation :)
  11. H

Still looking :)
  12. H

I'm trying to complete my liakon set, help me out :) The following parts are missing: Liakon Arm Guards (F) Liakon Foot Guards (F) Liakon Harness (F) Liakon Shin Guards (F) If you have any of the above, I hope we can agree on a fair price :) When I'm not too fast with answering on forum, add...
  13. H

Buying: Angel parts (M)

thread can be closed, my husband found himself a set for tt+15k... merry xmas to him :)
Back