Recent content by Helo

1. Helo

Hi goon, thanks for your message. To merge with Rat Pack seams to be a good idea for me. Will...

Hi goon, thanks for your message. To merge with Rat Pack seams to be a good idea for me. Will ask Sina also. I anyhow thought about changing soc. There seams to be a nice one for sina and me called German white Angels. But til now i did not make up my mind. in Peaceful Torture it is really not...
  2. Helo

Hi Rando. Sorry we had been offline for a couple of weeks. So we could not take part of wof. Cyu...

Hi Rando. Sorry we had been offline for a couple of weeks. So we could not take part of wof. Cyu Helo
  3. Helo

Hi Rando. Sorry, had been offline for a couple of weeks. So we could not take part of wof. Guess...

Hi Rando. Sorry, had been offline for a couple of weeks. So we could not take part of wof. Guess i will meet you again next time. Helo
  4. Helo

Hi Goon, Rando asked me to yoin your wof-team this saturday against sweeden i would like to...

Hi Goon, Rando asked me to yoin your wof-team this saturday against sweeden i would like to. maybe you can give me access to the wof private forum. i am not very familiar with forums. so i stayed away usually using this way of communication. have to get used to. cyu helo
Back