Recent content by Henners

1. H

Help: Cannot enter 10.6.2

I spend more time reinstalling entropia than i do playing it
  2. H

Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

Agree 100%. Don't know what they are thinking with seasonal loot but if you're looking for fairness i guess this is the wrong place to be.
  3. H

Easter Bunny

Where is this stated? press release says ''all over Calypso for treasure hunters to find''
  4. H

Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots

Wooo great finally, makes no sense scientifically but nvm :silly2:. Also could mean some nocturnal mobs maybe? Possibilities really opening up, feels like everything prior to CE2 was some sort of extended beta lol
  5. H

Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

Yeah just a bit of fun. but only for the people lucky enough to loot them. everyone elese see auction for silly prices.
  6. H

Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots

Just Stunning, I'm getting ready to get the same feeling I got when I first came to PE.. amazement :jawdrop:
  7. H

Easter Bunny

Well its confirmed they are a drop rather than a found item. So disappointed but not suprised. :(
  8. H

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Votes incoming :rocket:
  9. H

Votes awaayyyyyyyy :dance:
  10. H

Voting/Hyping/repping then forgetting to post everyday :D
  11. H

Votes and reps are in
  12. H

Friday the 13th - The Experiment

Good effort some cool rough ideas. I don't know what you were trying to do, it was somewhat incoherent and lacked subtlety. I liked some of the camera work and effects though shows what can be done.
  13. H

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

14 Cyber Nations 70 1.74% 15 Entropia Universe 63 1.56% 16 Circle of Darkness: Arena 54 1.34%
  14. H

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

14 Infantry 13 1.59% 15 Entropia Universe 12 1.46% 16 The Universal 12 1.46%
Back