Recent content by Hijacker27

1. Hijacker27

Selling: Selling my PEN15

I have been playing with my PEN15 for a few months now and have received a transplant for a bigger one. It is now tier 5.99. I'm still willing to sell my PEN15 to the right bidder for the same price (due to deflation or whatever)
  2. Hijacker27

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Just replace the job with AI like the rest of the team already was
  3. Hijacker27

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

Yeah, but I want a full refund on my VCR I bought 25 years ago! The latest marvel movie wasn't released on VHS in 4k!
  4. Hijacker27

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

Why can't someone fix my VCR?!?!? I want to use it with my 4K TV!!!
  5. Hijacker27

un ban my account on EL

I do not run tracker software and it still banned me, don't think thats the link here.
  6. Hijacker27

un ban my account on EL

Me too!
  7. Hijacker27

Is the game down? Cant login - Internal Error

Were you on the eudoria server by camp phoenix/hadesheim? Seems server there is having issues
  8. Hijacker27

News: Server Downtime for Release

Probably replaced him with the first rodent they found outside the office. Maybe he'll do a better job.
  9. Hijacker27

News: VU Postponement Notice

Usb? You think MA can afford one of those? They manually re-type all their code into their server from the 1980s
  10. Hijacker27

Question: Skill scanner?

Skill scanner will likely not work any more as of next VU due to it using image recognition to get skill values. Also Jdegres skill formula is not accurate past about 13k skill level. No idea if he'll be interested in updating his tools after the VU but I can see if I can get in touch with him...
  11. Hijacker27

News: Introducing TWEN Token

And prices on tokens must drop until they're worth it... market forces in action!
  12. Hijacker27

News: Introducing TWEN Token

And once price drops enough people will go for them. Price will eventually match supply and demand until all items are gone.
  13. Hijacker27

Make Beacon / Instances fun to run again.

100 PED markup per beacon, and at 85% average tt return (ranges 70-100% randomly) and 1200-2400 ped to run loses you an average 180 to 360 on tt as well.
  14. Hijacker27

Make Beacon / Instances fun to run again.

Except in other games you're not losing $30 per run you don't get a good item like happens in 39 and 42 ped beacons..
Back