Recent content by Hisoka

1. H

Riddle

I would have never thought about that :scratch2: maybe I thought too much about it because I had come to a "nothing to do with it" answer. :D
  2. H

Graduating without Depositing(Hunting)

Well I wish you good luck !! :wtg::wtg: I'm trying to do it too :D:D I've been to the oil rig a few times and got killed by ubers :laugh: Hope sweating gives me more luck this time :D
  3. H

Question: Is there any weapon with NO decay?

I was just wondering if something like an gun that doesn't decay with the use or an unbreakable sword exist in this game :wtg:. Does anyone know anything about this topic?
  4. H

Question: How to minimize or "window" EU?

Solved that too. Thanks for your help guys :wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::wtg:
  5. H

Question: How to minimize or "window" EU?

Hi, i have seen in some screenshots that the EU appears inside a window, not only fullscreen. How can i do that? :wtg:
  6. H

Question: About "special event" items

Hi again, thanks for the help, but I haven't found the thread anywhere. I tried everywhere, could anyone help me pls?
  7. H

Question: About "special event" items

Hi, I have a bit silly question, I want to know how are the event items (like the christmas hat, the pumpkin facemask or the first wave colonist beret, and I don't know if there are more) called, so i can see how many there are (I like to collect those kind of things :laugh:). Is there a list of...
Back