Recent content by hollywood

1. hollywood

Help: hunting Drones north of Jason centre

the loots started fine, and i keep the loot window open and did not realize it was loot any items or tell me that "do not carry any loot" and there was no loot lag because i have had that before and i still did not get any tell anything on the screen what can i do please help
  2. hollywood

Help: hunting Drones north of Jason centre

I went with 51 ped ammo and at some point for what ever reason i did not get any loot or anything saying this creator did not carry an loot, there is something ever wrong with that and do not understand that at all. Thank U, Dwight it happen wed. at around 20:00 What is going on 51 ped gone...
  3. hollywood

Please help me getting running

I have try to redownload and i still get a error and do not what else to do the error is this on the sign in and then it goes back to the beinging and i sign in again and it states that i have to wait 1 min. because my avatar is sign in but i can not see it PLEASE help i do not know what else...
  4. hollywood

sign in problems

error problem it has started when i did the big update the error: it state the EU did not shut down right.( i send the error back and i get the sign in again) i do know what is going on question: do i need to re-install the game again or what???
  5. hollywood

problems sign in get a error everytime it is eu did not shut down right

problems sign in get a error everytime it is eu did not shut down right
  6. hollywood

sign in problems

everytime i try to sign i get a error, and no i do not have xfire on can i get some help PLEASE:mad:
  7. hollywood

tracker need help

helppp who can contact about this problem and how can i contact them PLEASE help
  8. hollywood

tracker need help

my name in the game is hollywood hollywood hollywood
  9. hollywood

can u help

can u help
  10. hollywood

tracker need help

yes did hellraiser pllease help me
  11. hollywood

tracker need help

i do not have my anything I forgot But it does not understand my email address do not know why??? what to get in 2 tracker but can not, PLEASE HELP
Back