Recent content by HunterSeeker

1. HunterSeeker

Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

NO NO:mad::cussing:
  2. HunterSeeker

Hi dear Leeloo been busy in rl and a tiny bit impatient w MA to get their sh** together...my app...

Hi dear Leeloo been busy in rl and a tiny bit impatient w MA to get their sh** together...my app w all your lovely textures and colors looks like a diaster area.Looking forward to "see" u again on fair Calypso cheers peter
  3. HunterSeeker

A most happy newyear to u,Oh Queen of Colors ;))

A most happy newyear to u,Oh Queen of Colors ;))
  4. HunterSeeker

Quote competition score! Final!

Thanx thank you to all the nice ppl out there, that voted for me.I am very happy and humble and never expected to win as i saw all the other exellent and funny quotes:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  5. HunterSeeker

Tedts Furniture Store 2oo5 / 2oo8

Ikea of Calypso Sooooo nice to see that the Ikea-man of Calypso and related astroids is still alive and kicking:yay:
  6. HunterSeeker

Competition!

my motto RL is for ppl, who cant survive on Calypso
  7. HunterSeeker

Yayyy Denmark. Politically incorrect info inside, be advised

Thanx As a Dane and proud of it,a heartfelt THANX;)
  8. HunterSeeker

Possibility to bleach separate fields

Agree!!!!!!!!!!! I totally agree,the way it is now is expensive and logic is missing:rolleyes:
  9. HunterSeeker

Textures for walls

No Sh..? Ty for info,wouldnt have guessed that in a million years,my guess was that it was designed by a colorblind and braindamaged snabbie:confused:
  10. HunterSeeker

Textures for walls

I wish that MA in their infinite wisdome will give us the ability to costumize the walls of appartments and houses,and maybe a new skill...Interior Decorator, my appartment seriously need a new set of wallpapers or woodpaneling
  11. HunterSeeker

IceBitch got an ATH to !!!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Dearest Ice,U r the pride of Pogo,and one of the nicest ppl i have ever met:clap::clap::clap::clap::A BIG GRATZ...
  12. HunterSeeker

Must have been a dream...

Gratz :yay: A big gratz and a ty for putting PogoFC on the HoF list..again:wtg: Your old mentor(me) is proud, and sorry for trying to make u stop crafting and loose ped,lol:laugh:Robbie is in rl a little green alien...no human can be so lucky:umn:
  13. HunterSeeker

Happy Birthday Sir Robbie Williams

:yay: Happy birthday and the best wishes for the new year from Pogo Fightclub:D We r looking forward to many more hours in your company:wtg:
Back