Recent content by IceCold3000

1. I

New armor vs mob tool

As the updater of the tool (with Witte's guidance, as always), I'm happy that you're happy with it. Suggestions & feedback are welcome. We're working on adding armor enhancers to the armor adviser at the moment. Hope to get it done soon :)
  2. I

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

'Porter is for completing a mission, Using the Teleporter, I think. Talk to the immigration official at PA Marina to get it.
  3. I

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

Well, I was a minute faster than you :laugh: But seeing as you've maintained some lists before, you can keep yours and I'll report mine for deletion if it's ok with you.
  4. I

weird chat "bug"?

Is it possible that you had the Ctrl key held down? Because deleting the whole word is the typical function of Ctrl+Backspace (not sure if it works in EU though, never tried). Other than that I don't know what could cause this except a bug that you should report if it continues.
  5. I

Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

Additional info for rookie finders. Orefinder: Found Blausariam and Cobalt MatterSeeker: Depth range: 5 - 312 m Found Alicenies, Lytairian, Sweetstuff, Typonolic New depths: Lysterium 5m Sweetstuff 79m
  6. I

Help: Can somebody please be more helpful than support...

Here you go, hope this helps. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TU9X78C7 (shared_item_01, _02, _03.pak)
  7. I

Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

There is no info in this thread about the rookie finders. I did a short test with them and here are the results. Genesis Rookie OreFinder (L) Average Search Depth: 104.5 Depth Range: 5 - 275m (based on my finds) Found ores: Belkar, Caldorite, Erdorium, Iron, Lysterium, Megan New depths: (no...
  8. I

FYI: New tier upgrade formulas thread

Done. There's a small mistake in that post - 6 Tier I Components are required for tier 1, as the screenshot proves, not 16.
  9. I

Entropiatracker API on my Web

I made a society globals list in PHP/MySQL using the EntropiaTracker API. Our forum is here - on the right you can see the 10 latest globals by our soc members, and the full list is available from the menu option Globals. If this is what you want, I can give you the source code. However I have...
  10. I

Help: Distributing Numbers - Math Problem

Just to clarify: you want to place x number of points inside a circle (radius g) each point has a unique radius (r) the points are distributed evenly Is that correct? If so, I don't think (by intuition only) a spiral pattern such as yours is the only way to do it. Edit: I also think my...
  11. I

Medusa revival lines added to Eudoria Survival map!

You'd be best off contacting Witte as he implemented it on Entropedia. Edit: Entropedia is written in ASP.NET/C# and uses Google Maps, and your site doesn't seem to be using either so I'm not sure if contacting Witte will help. But I'm sure there are code examples and/or libraries out there for...
  12. I

Medusa: the new swunting heaven!

A good post and a good read but I must nitpick. The red fragments contradict each other - the 107.05 peds for sweat is purely markup, in TT it would be 24.65 pecs.
  13. I

Congratulations to new estate owners

Words don't have gender in the English language, so the usage of "he/she" depends on what/who the word is describing. In this case they do seem to think Qetesh's avatar is male.
  14. I

Why no-one works on Entropedia?

There was also a more recent update where updating loots with a frequency of Unknown, Rare or Extremely rare was disabled from the Last VU link and now have to be edited with a comment. Sure, it needs a few more clicks, but you can avoid doing this repeatedly for the same loot if you change the...
Back