Recent content by IceStorm

1. I

FYI: Lost 9K ammo on auto shooting :(

But if you could do the car to :stop if you fall asleep, to park itself in the right place and play some ambiental music why the hell not do it? because MA finds an oportunity to take money in evrything. they wont do a tool to calculate which weapon is best for x mob or some warning saying...
  2. I

Event volunteers.

free bump hope you got all the support you need to do this
  3. I

War of MA against players

also havin problem with white ground evrywhere, and i saw manny people having the same problem. MA have to employ some capable folks, this isn't good for them, or us. in this rate we will never get new players.If i was opening the game for the first time after yesterday download, in 2 min...
  4. I

Running graphics.

after today's updat all i see it's white texture on the ground... i liked project entropia, i liked entropia universe, i w8-ed for cry engine , i was willing to try planet calypso ,but this isn't what i espected if i had the option to play it with old engine, it was active by now for sure
  5. I

Miss Calypso and Florida State University

the link is not up yet...
  6. I

Miss Calypso and Florida State University

so just beeing ther will get me a prize?:yay::yay:
  7. I

Selling: Low lvl Armours

-rezerved- -reserved for another listing- pls allow me this double post
  8. I

Selling: Low lvl Armours

Wellcome to my caravan sales Location : Swamp Camp @ Turett Seller: Icestorm -------full name :Flory Icestorm Romania Status:offline (when i'm there i'll edit post) Prices : (week MU - 0.7) for the ones that have markup over 1.5 ped (week MU) for the ones that have markup under 1...
  9. I

teleporting animation

i liked the old animation also, but i dont think MA would do something, first they have to do the things that are eating peds, Tp chip back on was faster because you use ME(nexus) and decay the tp chip and MA make money. and because MA dont make money from the old nice animation , if they will...
  10. I

New VU torrent

100% i'll let it throug the night...hope it will help people get in the game faster..
  11. I

New VU torrent

MA downloader crashed also at 70 % or so...even the download client is Dynamic..
  12. I

New VU torrent

300kb/s and i'm from romania , it's good for me at this speed from MA 120kb/s in the start i had a speed burst about 3M/s for 30 sec or so :) ...i was happy like a chield :)
  13. I

New VU torrent

ty so much, now i can take it much faster prob. a fellow romanian took it before :) ty again for this torrent later edit: slowing down now..:( but still a lot faster then MA we need seeders ...
  14. I

Info: LOOT! Secret Revealed by Support

i dont know if it's still there , but i remember in early days there was a checkbox " disable ads" that lowered the loot(with this message from MA), so this is another factor to take :D
Back