Recent content by Igorl

1. Igorl

News: Information regarding Withdrawals

This. Sorry I.
  2. Igorl

They have always found a way to make ppl deposit more and WD less. They can make a new For Medusa and auction it off. They can make a new mall, bank, something and plop it somewhere. They can make a new 300 DPS 99% eff gun which needs 10000000 mayhem points and some unicorn pubic hairs to get...
  3. Igorl

https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/2023/MindArk_Annual_Report_2022.pdf Page 9: However, it is a prerequisite for the continuation of Entropia Universe that MindArk pays out requested withdrawals and therefore the portion of the unspent user funds which is...
  4. Igorl

I dont believe that is related to any amount of forum rant. I believe it was just a short liquidity crunch. I mean - lets be real. 2 month withdrawals? Cmon. Lets not kid ourselves. Its just to prevent bank runs until something else comes up to either attract more deposits or pull out excess...
  5. Igorl

Solutions for Mindark to remove lootable pvp in space

Space has issues with design. As a player who goes there twice a year I can tell you: - Im never quite sure where lootable pvp starts - thats because when you are thrown into space, you need to navigate in 3 dim which is not natural in a FPS game - map being 2D doesnt help that point In...
  6. Igorl

My 10k euros came in today as well. A week early. Go figure that. I. P.s. For all my fellow europeans... always request euro transaction. It literally 0.99 × amount / ECB usd-eur rate. At the date requested! Not payout. Getting dollars or any other currency costs some BS mid bank fees.
  7. Igorl

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Results are in... requested 17.04.2023 commited 20.06.2023 It usually arrives a day later. Quite pleased by that result. I.
  8. Igorl

This. Company is public. You have fresh report every 3 months. Company is very healthy. No debt, good cash / receivables file. With a little liabilities to their name. If I wanted to buy a gaming company - it would be good option. But "Allocation unconsumed user holdings" is not solvent at this...
  9. Igorl

No. Explanation: https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/documents/2023/MindArk-Interim-Report-Q1-2023-EN.pdf Page 9 and 10. TLDR: Short term investments ~900k$ (thats liquid) Long term investments + receivables: ~500k$ (thats not that liquid) Cash / equivalents on hand...
  10. Igorl

Still no official "withdrawals are no longer delayed" post. So I guess its still relevant. Why not let healthy "is Mindark solvent" discussion to bloom. I.
  11. Igorl

Yup american way. If poor guy even knew how COSTLY is to fire someone in EU -> he would be bedazzled. As a TLDR to our US friends: - in EU you MUST take 3 weeks paid holiday, at least - making ppl working more then 8 hrs / day costs employer arm and a leg (up to 100% more hourly) - in my...
  12. Igorl

Saying only "itll be delayed" for "technical reasons" sounds so bad when you say it. Making it that much more difficult just to blindly trust them. Who can tell if that delay will be indefinite at some point in future. Anyways - as I said before - I did expect 2 months of waiting. Ppl writing...
  13. Igorl

Trust? Sure. I trust them. I withdrew several times in past few yrs, but amounts of around 1000$. This is my one bigger withdrawal (on 17.04.2023.) and I expected around 2 mth wait - mid June money, just in time for holiday. And now ppl tell me they are waiting 4 mths for larger wds? Yea, if...
  14. Igorl

A rental terminal would help us all!

Renting would uncover true value of weapons / stuff. I dont think it would benefit the value of uber weapons. That is the lightest way to put it. Explanation - one hunting log I saw - dimod is the guy. >200k$ cycled, 9.5k$ net loss after markup (less 9k mayhem tokens). On ultra ECO gear - IMK2...
  15. Igorl

How arent you worried? Im awaiting 11k$+ withdrawal myself and Im quite worried seeing ppl wait for 4 months. Im only 2 months in at which point I would start checking but as it seems - I would be much early. I.
Back