Recent content by IHMJack

1. I

Post mining changes here

Looks like the claimed sizes have changed on F.O.M.A. Just dropped 800 bombs/probes unamped and found 15 -IV claims for ores and 34 - V claims for ores. These low finds used to be rare before patch. Haven't found a III or lower yet for enmatter yet but it looks like VIII are extremely rare as...
  2. I

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Thank you so much Sam and Kathryn. Awesome and quick service you guys provide. :yay:
  3. I

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Alice Need some help. I'm stuck at Calypso (53529, 72470, 116) - Ayida Island. Been trying to clear my way out for 10+ hours via aggroing Scipulor and Sumima into automated gun turrets. The respawn is simply too fast for this method to work. I'm a miner and you'll need air vehicles to get me...
  4. I

How to select the correct mob to hunt to get an economic advantage

forgot to ask something, does mobs that has higher HP VS lower HP mobs, do they have different payback % in TT value??? meaning does mobs that higher HP has better payback % in TT value?????
  5. I

Which weapon type should I progress and skill up in? rifles? pistol? tmelee? rockets? laser? BLP? plasma? ETC?

I think i will make a switch to BLP because it seems like most of the ECO amps that has alot of power seems to be BLP based, ECO laser amps seems to stop at about 14dmg and any after that is super overpriced But the big question still remains RIFLE or PISTOL? please help thank you 8) Im kinda...
  6. I

How to select the correct mob to hunt to get an economic advantage

Is it true that Mindark is suppose to pay players back about 90% back in TT value, of the mobs they hunt, not sure if that is only counting the cost of (AMMO+gun decay+amp) assuming you are hunting with your weapon capped out by your skills, and not quite even counting armor and fap cost at all...
  7. I

Which weapon type should I progress and skill up in? rifles? pistol? tmelee? rockets? laser? BLP? plasma? ETC?

thank you very much to Alice and master on writing a such long guide for me, thank you 8) I really like Alice's idea of BLP is better later because of amp choices, omegaton seems to be very overpriced after the 14 damage amps and BLP does seem to very affordable to up about 19 damage and a very...
  8. I

I'm mostly going for the most economic hunting and not sure which weapon type to progress in??? please help I think rifle will be good because you can get alot of hits on mobs ( very long range) before they can hit you, lets you hunt harder mobs and save on armor decay. and can save more money...
  9. I

SIB Skill bonus increase, how much percent% faster does it really help with or without it?

SIB Skill bonus increase, how much percent% faster does it really help with or without it???? I'm thinking about either hunting with SIB OR hunting with a gun without SIB but Im skill capped on? in laser carbine which skill tree do I get bonus on with SIB anyways? Links with acticles that...
  10. I

has my account been RESETED?? Im very worried 8(

I haven't logged into my account for many months now, and when I tried to log in, Im started with the character creation screen, does it mean that my account was RESETED and I lost all my PEDS and items? Im very very worried!!!!
  11. I

Is there a solution for this alt-tab/PE ass problem?

geoshell sounds like a cool software, but it dont solve the new VU problem with the alt-tabing :(
  12. I

I wonder if there is a hot key to go off-full screen. like alt-F4 to close for exemple
  13. I

Is there a new "proxy bidding" system in the auctions for the new VU 8.7???

Is there a new "proxy bidding" system in the auctions for the new VU 8.7??? I think I heard that somewhere, but I went to the auctions and cant figure out how to proxy bid. Please help me, thank you :)
  14. I

Is there a solution for this alt-tab/PE ass problem? I heard you can key "I" to fix the white out problem but it only works once in a while. Is there a way to run the game non-full screen mode??? that way you may be able to play the game without having to alt-tab anymore and still be able to...
  15. I

Is buying or selling your skills worth the investment?

I have some questions, what skills is needed to get faster hit point regeneration? after you insert a full skill chip do you get the ESI chip back or does the chip disappear after you insert it in your brain?
Back