Recent content by III Dusk MMM

1. III Dusk MMM

Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

OK. Thank you for the info! I didn't check that as I was expecting a full screen in a window :eyecrazy:
  2. III Dusk MMM

Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Maybe is not working properly for you. I have the same issue. Actually Windowed full screen is just a full screen for me (no window arround).
  3. III Dusk MMM

Warning Scammed Again :(

Don't change who you are unless this is your desire Sorry to hear about this, but like others said, it happened in the past and it will happen again. This time it happened to you, but this should not impact who you are. Yes, you can be more carefull or you can try to protect yourself more, but...
  4. III Dusk MMM

162K Explosive Projectiles With Video (And Giveaways!)

I buy a ticket to the lottery :) so: Congratulation!
  5. III Dusk MMM

Help: Game locks up when I swap avatar quality from safe mode to low

This is just to signal that I have the same issue, but no workarround unfortunately. I have encountered this issue only in Minopolis so I guess it may be related to crowded areas. I managed to run away from there and I don't have the issue in other areas.
  6. III Dusk MMM

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

I haven't been to space yet and I don't know much about it. I hope one day I will activate in space too. Still, I will sign up for this because it's bigger than space itself. It is about trust, about beeing proffesional, about common sense, etc. Avatar name: III Dusk MMM
  7. III Dusk MMM

creature control capsules have been a thing

Just ===========Meh===========
  8. III Dusk MMM

Halloween Mayhem 2015

Thank you for sharing the thoughts and the experience. The main question that remains in my mind is: every time you start for example a 1k kill session/mob is a brand new series or is a continuation of a previous series on the respective mob?
  9. III Dusk MMM

Halloween Mayhem 2015

Interesting theory Looking at the second part I can't stop thinking how would that number 64 can be applied to EU? Is it like kill 64 mobs and if you don't break even than stop anyway or drop 64 probes and if you don't break even stop and start again another time or I'm missing something here...
  10. III Dusk MMM

Question: Do We Need More Crafted Guns?

I know I don't have knowledge about guns BP. I didn't say I do. I also said that i don't know what is the solution for having better dpp weapons at good prices for arround level 30. I got your message. This is not possible through crafted weapons. However, I wonder how much expected loss in...
  11. III Dusk MMM

Question: Do We Need More Crafted Guns?

We do need weapons for this level with decent markup I am not sure what is the solution for this, but I agree. I also cannot find laser weapons for this level at decent markup. I'm lvl 29 in laser hit and very often I don't hunt due to lack of weapons. If someone can point out what are those...
  12. III Dusk MMM

Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

The way I read the original post is that one should not aim to reach max levels in order to expect some improvements or more chances from there on even if it plays smart. Based on the history of the player, the assumption is that he/she knows how to play smart. So, it seems this is a direct hit...
  13. III Dusk MMM

He drowned my near-dead Eomon Stalker!

Hello, I also like to know the avatar name in PM. Thank You!
  14. III Dusk MMM

Mission Issue: Analyzing the Sample

Indeed, for me abandoning the mission solved the problem. I had this issue almost two years ago and I raised a ticket to support. Since i didn't received any information for a few days I abandoned the mission and start again. This time it worked fine. This is some sort of workaround, but it is...
  15. III Dusk MMM

Disciples

Like in real life This is how I see it. Some disciples are dumped by mentors and some mentors are dumped by disciples. With good and bad on both sides. For me it was like this: A person asked if I want to be his disciple. I said yes and immediately he made a team and we shoot a mob. And that's...
Back