Recent content by image zz

1. image zz

I WAS HACKED

2FA works 95% of the time other times it just logs me in anyway without it
  2. image zz

Buying: WTB - Marcimex Slime (need 8 more)

wtb marcimex slimes looking for 8 more (need the gun parts also) pm me in game plz Image ZZ Marshall
  3. image zz

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

i enjoyed this=) happy bday
  4. image zz

Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

IMAGE ZZ MARSHALL - 126 Animal Looter / 105 Mutant Looter / 87 Robot Looter
  5. image zz

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

i guess i should correct you then since you asked me too nicely.... WRONG- i started this as a customer service / support failure....read the post again and my multiple comments This was never told to me this was the reason ????did they tell you this was why it happened to me?, i access this...
  6. image zz

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

identical response as support.....didn't read the actual complaint or the response i left explaining it an hour before you posted this nonsense non related response....just assumed i was complaining about being locked lol......what a joke.....
  7. image zz

This post is made to show the FAILURE AND LACK of support in this game, the blatant disregard of even reading the support and replying with complete nonsense.... I do not use a VPN the only thing i have running is entropia life tracker.... this has occurred 3 times over the last year or more...
  8. image zz

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Let me know if i can help
  9. image zz

that's what you told me last time and when i posted there response it did nothing to help..... so the next time i copy pasted your response to the "Live Help" and they still said they could do nothing should probably look into that Using a VPN is not something i should have to do to get...
  10. MA support response.jpg

MA support response.jpg

11. image zz

so i cant access any Entropia.com pages.....this is the third time this has occurred .....There have been multiple forum posts about it... and the last time they told us to contact live support about it I contacted live support and they had no idea how or what to do about it.... id say a couple...
  12. MA support response.jpg

MA support response.jpg

Back