Recent content by Immortal

1. Immortal

Santa's Secret Code - WIN UP TO 2,000 PED for every HOF 500 and Greater!!!

Very generous prizes, thank you!. I look forward to hoffing soon Register: Hadlen Immortal Deity
  2. Immortal

*NEW* Mad May Hunting - Daily HSL Sumimas and Scipulors

Please register me (Hadlen Immortal Deity)
  3. Immortal

Question: How to heal now vu 16

Read the first response to this thread.
  4. Immortal

Do you like the new camera system?

It's fine. I worked out how much awesome it is while flying in space. MA/Planet Fagypso, you really need tutotrials on this shit ya douches.
  5. Immortal

broken stuff (collection thread)

The line provision for skill requirement for armor (that was never implemented) has been silently removed
  6. Immortal

Some help with vu.16

I find it significantly easier to hunt in this VU. Took about 10 minutes to reset my keys from rote memory. "Use Tool" you tools :)
  7. Immortal

Info: Warning: Do not throw away your Gold Card.

Heya, Just thought I'd let the COmmunitty know to hold on to their gold cards to avoid the inconvenience I went through. I swithced phones recently, and the Entropia app only works on one phone at a time. I had a recovery code, so I used it. What I didn't know, was that the system reverts...
  8. Immortal

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

These are good steps (finally). I like the naming and shaming. I find it hilarious that people are quick to apologise for cheaters rather than accept MA's ruling. I also find it hilarious that people are threatening to withdraw their peds because they got caught cheating. I mean... what do...
  9. Immortal

HoF: I think this is my best loot after almost 11 years in game

Appropriate buffs for a vampire
  10. Immortal

Help: Loot 2.0 Anomaly with NGL-1 hunting Puny Mobs

I did the same on aurli with imk2 not too long ago and was a long way off the theoretical 98% It is possible that this guys looter profeesion sux too, and MA pay have adjusted loot payoffs accordingly with the recetn update Also NGL is a complete piece of shit, stop using it.
  11. Immortal

Help: Loot 2.0 Anomaly with NGL-1 hunting Puny Mobs

you cycled 45 ped gee-willakers that must have starved your family
  12. krusty nobody cares

krusty nobody cares

13. Immortal

Help: Using the right weapon for my skill

Information I received in oldskool times was the cap for regen was around 500%, so it would make sense if that was applied, however I hunt gallard and shit and make money on imk2. Go figure.
  14. Immortal

Help: Using the right weapon for my skill

False. Too short.
Back