Recent content by infamousH4

1. infamousH4

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: blue print book flipping pages backwards doesnt work Date Found: [04/12/2024] Description: Expected: i expect for me to be able to flip pages going forward and backwards Actual: while i can flip pages going forwards, but doesnt allow me to flip pages back Steps to...
  2. infamousH4

Selling: Imperial Hazen M foot guard

3. infamousH4

MK. 6 Fen, Twen POE, Imp resto, Mod Hedoc, Mayhem arson, summer 20 + xmas 20

Gear for Rent. Collateral required. ( ALSO PRICE CHECK ON RENTAL FEES, feel free to share your opinion on what are acceptable fees ) TWEN Protector of the Empire (M) Set - Adj Scales, mk .5D or mk. 6B plates Tier 7 Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition + Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 2 +...
  4. infamousH4

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback Title: mission log on interface doesn't stay where i put it. when i press ALT + ENTER to minimize game screen and then when i go back to full screen, mission log is not where i put it, it goes back to its default spot
  5. infamousH4

Title: Toggle interface Visibility crashing game Date Found: 04.01.2024 Description: Expected: i was expecting to not lag or crash when switching betweem Toggle Interface Visibility off or on Actual: im experiencing big lag or even crash when use this feature to take a screen shot Steps to...
  6. infamousH4

Bug Report Title: Show Action Text In Systems Chat causes a lot of lag Date Found: 04.01.2024 Description: Expected: before new update this lag was exclusive to rocket launchers but even then it wasnt this bad Actual: if i have few creatures on me doing damage to me or if im rocketing into...
  7. infamousH4

Suggestion: suggestion to get rid of ranged attacks on spina drone

as a melee user i have a huge problem with the spina drones' two different types of attacks. there is the attack when they shoot acid at you from 10-15 meters, and then there is the close attack, why does this bother me, you ask? these 2 different types of attacks might be interesting concept...
  8. infamousH4

Bug Report Title: if writing a long sentence in Society seniors chat, the writing goes outside the window Date Found: [03/20/2024] Description: Expected: my expectations were that the writing would of stay within the window and not go outside of boundaries Actual: if the sentence is long...
  9. infamousH4

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

1. the ear protection sticks out too far on new armors - reduce that by 50% 2. and yes colors that resemble old armors would be a PLUS 3. less of the rubber or cloth, more protection on gloves, and inside of arm guards to give it more of an armor feel.. the front of TWEN protector of the...
  10. infamousH4

Bug Report Title: when using damage enhancers, count of uses left on [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition] not working properly Date Found: [03/20/2024] Description: Expected: before the new UI we didnt have a counter on uses left for weapons that dont uses ammo but if the devs...
  11. infamousH4

News: Genesis Visual Update

i hope this is not the final form for these new armor models, im hoping they will be tweaked? the couple of thing that i dislike the most would be that the ear protection sticks out too far on helmets, maybe this is due to my avatar being so small just makes my head too big for the body, and...
  12. infamousH4

News: Server Downtime for Patch

hoping its a new loot system, thats more dynamic and rng versus this predictable wave system we have now
Back