Recent content by Infinity

1. I

Selling: Ghost male set/ ghost female set ( boar foots(L)/ musca set m/f , Mahketta Male

As title says, all for sale. Ghost male set complete Mahketta male set complete Musca set M complete Rascal set M complete Female ghost, no feet. L boar feets you can take for tt. Female musca. Pm me ingame or here with an offer.
  2. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

I know this avatar is not that old yet. But he trades exacly the same items and with the same trade behaviour as some old banned avatars. I know when he sleeps. Thats the only time i can set orders on Aud's. If he is awake, and i set an order, 1 or2 minutes later he sets a new order. The guy is...
  3. I

Selling: paints

anyone intrested? Pm me ingame. 643 Paint Can (Blue) 153 7.65 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 644 Paint Can (Brown) 126 8.82 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 645 Paint Can (Dark Green) 2 0.18 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 646 Paint Can (Dark Lavender) 47 9.87 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 647 Paint Can (Dark...
  4. I

MA is leading an unfair game

I saw some names pass by of a few resellers. I guess they get banned cause of using multiple avatars. When 1 of them get locked they use an other avatar to trade in auction.. For me its very obvious. Cause they set orders on the same items. Like aud's. Cld's..but also conductors/springs. And...
  5. I

Question: CLD and AUDs price

I Have been buying and selling alot of cld's last few years. Me and 3 other resellers do that. We take alot of mistakes too. Those are the downward spikes. No manipulation in that, just stupid mistakes. For a long time now, 1 player buys almost all cld's out of auction. Sometimes up to 100 a...
  6. I

CLD downward price spikes

tooo shorttt
  7. I

Mindark treating players differently (auction mistake, the following)

To Helena, Do you expect to get a clear answer from Mindark here? Is that the reason that you created this thread? Cause i dont thinks thats gonna happen..
  8. I

Help: Moonwalk bug..?

Nevermind close it. Gwit is right :) (Solved,Seems my laptops battery slows cpu down cause its dying)
  9. I

Help: Moonwalk bug..?

So i have this bug. I walk like i am on old cnd. Looks like moonwalk. Its not toggle run/walk. I do not have too many items and i aint too heavy. Anyone knows a solution? Could it be my laptops hardware? It runs other games well but i dont have this problem on my other pc's/ laptop.:(
  10. I

Info: Isis LLP-8

Anyone has any idea what mob drops this weapon? As entropedia doesnt work atm.
  11. I

Make orders pay the offered price

It happens alot. wont affect market trust me. I just try to sort something out here
  12. I

thow 1 aud in auction for the money you want back. Ill buy it. I dont think i have much time for a pvp trade.
  13. I

Ill contact you ingame tonight. We will sort it out.
  14. I

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

I am too busy whit good things irl to have a war. I dont want to sit behind the pc 20 hours a day, like you and dmitry. Its not healthy and makes me sad
  15. I

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

As for today, they changed tactic and dont go .7 anymore. Its a round number now, but it are the 11 orders and Dmitry also does a 21 order to pick up mistakes like helena did, those are bigger then 11 but happen now and then. So Dmitry does a cld order, and xpronto follows right away. They made...
Back