Recent content by Inifus

1. Inifus

Loyal Player Acknowledgement

I was among the many who would go and decorate occasionally and have kept screenshots from all those years ago to preserve memories. It's sad to visit Memorial Island now, knowing what it once was... but now the interactions are gone and the Island Girl statue is no longer in the pavilion it's...
  2. Inifus

For really old players

From an old timer, thank you... I love this so much.
  3. Inifus

How do you think Entropia will end?

As others have said, this game has died and been reborn several times. Just thinking back to the gateway of Calypso, Port Atlantis, can show how many times the game has had pretty big changes. Who started by the tree? Who started at the back of the ship? Maybe you remember all the light...
  4. Inifus

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

This one hits way too close to home... I used to spend just as much time on EP as I did in-game and when I was in-game, I spent 50% or more of my time just hanging out with other people for fun. The old community proved to me that the right people could make any game fun.
  5. Inifus

My old friend, I am once again going down the rabbit hole that is the nostalgia trip of Project...

My old friend, I am once again going down the rabbit hole that is the nostalgia trip of Project Entropia and I find myself here. I hope life is treating you well, you were always someone I enjoyed hanging out with back in those days. Take care, my friend.
  6. Inifus

The Gate :: Old PE Magazine Files unearthed

Looks like the download links are dead now, so I uploaded these on Google Drive for anyone who wants them: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lJW3TkClWWKM-bVW3zxA3ZJ1fZ2C5ntn?usp=sharing
  7. Inifus

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

I remember when Skyrider showed me how it was done and we started using it to travel anywhere, especially if our destination was over steep mountains since it would preserve your speed regardless of slopes or anything... you could just rocket yourself over mountains. That reminds me of a few...
  8. Inifus

Anyone else remember... When there were actually things to vote on at the Voting Terminals? When the Entropia Exchange could be interacted with? Ever work as a runner or blocker? Did you ever read new issues of The Gate as they came out? Remember the map with four distinct quadrants? When PvP1...
  9. Inifus

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

As someone that's played off and on for over 10 years now, I miss a lot of stuff from back in "the day" (which to me means back when I was playing this the most - 2003-2005). To me, the game no longer feels like Project Entropia did - it's like the different between driving a light, tight...
  10. Inifus

So, did you ever bring back the CYOA on any forum?

So, did you ever bring back the CYOA on any forum?
  11. Inifus

@FPC: Makeup?

So Hanne, has there been any update to the ETA on this? End of the year is right around the corner.
  12. Inifus

Question: 0x0F382C8C91E58C82AA7 (L)

Hell yeah! I want my enemies to melt when I kill them, just like in Borderlands. I would buy this gun if it made enemies scream bloody murder while they melted to death. Indeed it does - very Ork-like design. Oh great, you don't think the Odysseus Probe created the Necrons do you? No...
  13. Inifus

Question: Vigi SGA or Nemesis

Vigi is better versus the types of damage that bots do, while Nemesis is a better all-around armor. If you plan on sticking with bots and not hunting much else, Vigi is perfect for you. If you think you'll change it up on a semi-regular basis, then go with Nemesis.
  14. Inifus

Here's a thought: try not to waste our time

The biggest problem is that what the guy did wasn't haggling in the first place - he never tried to negotiate the price, he just put in less money and didn't even say anything about it until Wollongong questioned him about it.
  15. Inifus

Old Bugs/Exploits

Loot was a bug, it has been corrected.
Back