Recent content by InvisibleAndre

1. I

A ShoutOut to " Star Alex Grey " for being a stand up person

Hello all my friends and my haters :) I don't think anyone missed me :) well, what can I say about Alex Grey and MA. What is happening shows us only one thing-that MA does not want to lose money, when you play and spend money it is good, but when you only withdraw money from the game MA is...
  2. I

MA is leading an unfair game

that's right, but I had no choice but to do it, all that asked MA I did everything but just sit and wait for years I'm not ready and I'm sure of my truth and victory. and Yes it can take 1-2 years
  3. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

well what else can I do :) let them think that this is another of my avatar who remained in the game
  4. I

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

Relax guys it s just one my alts :yay:
  5. I

Yes that's your opinion Alina is one of my haters :)
  6. I

Alina not need to worry for me, I simply await the court and believe me when all will end I you all will talk, and the avatar I have active simply MA nothing me to answer but nothing wait that will tell court, they not lead nor no investigations and simply stalling time and not want give me...
  7. work.jpg 2

work.jpg 2

8. work.jpg 1

work.jpg 1

9. work

work

10. I

no Ban just locked and quit
  11. I

the letter MA did not answer and now only remains to sue, it's not fast
  12. I

thanks for supporting Messi
  13. I

Yes, I see the haters every day more and more. I wish I could look each of you in the face when you see me again in the game. :)
  14. I

If I had a few different avatars and I played with them, then of course I long ago admitted this, but I have nothing to confess because there is nothing illegal I did not. Will soon be a year and a half as they just blocked my account and supposedly spend their mythical investigation, for a...
Back