Nice one! Grats
  2. Irea

ATH: 217K Zinc

Holy smokes that's insane. Grats :yay:
  3. Irea

Achievement: 300K Skills, Mindforce Harmony and 3533 PED Argonaut Young

Very nice achievements! Triple gratz! :yay:
  4. Irea

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8MzHqkNBwo&NR=1&feature=fvwp You start feeling yourself very tired.... your eyelids get heavier...
  5. Irea

Irea (who the heck is that?) is back!

Totally offtopic but it's fixed now :P
  6. Irea

Thanks everyone for kind words and rep ;) Looks like I'll get a chance to try some robots in the upcoming war again :) Check out my sig to know what I mean.
  7. Irea

Yes I have succesfully returned to Eudoria! I was playing actively maybe 3-4 years before VU10 and everything was nice. Then after the VU10 came everything collapsed. I couldn't play AT ALL FOR 2 YEARS. My computer simply wasn't good enough and I didn't have money to buy a new one. Now I'm...
  8. Irea

Holy Armour

You're my hero daddy B :)
  9. Irea

CND nick name contest ~5000 synthetic ME Grand Prize

F.A.I.L. The fishy rock The whole place is a fail and there is something fishy going on we don't know about.
  10. Irea

CryEngine 3 or 4

I just couldn't believe this poll when I saw it. This must be a joke it's so ridiculous. First of all I know many many players (including me) who can't play anymore because CE2 is too heavy for their computer. Secondly they still haven't fixed all bugs which came from CE2 nor have they brought...
  11. Irea

merry mayhem aka mm

You need to kill some uber mobs if you want to win. The higher the maturity the more points you get. In addition you have to plan carefully beforehand as the action will be hectic. You will also have to play A LOT to get the highest scores. Land area(s) and some armour have been awarded as a...
  12. Irea

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Edge of Void
  13. Irea

Island of the Pioneers
  14. Irea

Bastion of Hope
  15. Irea

Vehicles gone too far?

Yesterday MA/FPC launched new vehicles. When I saw these for the first time in the launcher my first thought was "Oh my god, what have you done?" Seriously do we need a tank? Are we playing Modern Warfare 2 or something here? Although they are looking nice and might be handy sometimes I still...
Back