Recent content by italiancarl

1. italiancarl

request withdrawal at 2014-04-15, still pending.

The simple answer to this problem is very simple MA should change the FAQ page to say withdraw takes 75 days. Its that simple! Mine just took 76 days. I was fine waiting for my withdraw till i started seeing people get there money before me when i had a earlier date. I sent a email to MA and...
  2. italiancarl

pissed off

withdrawal has now been commited... as of today thank you mindark
  3. italiancarl

pissed off

im now waiting 76 business day for my withdraw
  4. italiancarl

Toulan FAP changes

The point he was trying to make is a guy that complains about money is buying a over priced toy for 1/3 the amount of money he was complaining about in the first place. If your going to gamble around with your money then dont bitch about it when you lose.
  5. italiancarl

PED backed by Secured assets?

Let me make a quick point.... Right this second there is 756 pages of items on auction. I think its safe to say there is at least $10,000 USD a week in fees being pumped through the auction. This game isnt going anywhere anytime soon. the market is the asset that backs ped.
  6. italiancarl

PED backed by Secured assets?

Everyone close your eyes right now and repeat after me " I believe I believe I believe that ped gold and dollars have value" . There everything is safe now you can go back and play in peace.
  7. italiancarl

Selling: Skills,Ark deeds

tuesday bump
  8. italiancarl

ark deeds sold!! got more skills
  9. italiancarl

bump i have esi u need skills i have it.
  10. italiancarl

got some ark deeds pm me in game selling some skills also just add me.
  11. italiancarl

Info: Loot System Exposed For Smart People! (2 years of data)

Well I did say my theory was for smart people... :scratch2:
  12. italiancarl

Bro you disagreeing with me and then confirming my theory. I read your post 5 times and let me translate what you are saying in your post... You made 2 deposit bout L gear hunted hard core for 4 months and are breaking even and you know other people who have done the same but eventually lost...
  13. italiancarl

if you choose to over complicate the system its your choice.
  14. italiancarl

Its very simple the system pays back a % just like a slot machine in Vegas. The reason for my thread is to show how simple it really is im not going to argue about if calypso is split into servers, hunting at night is better then in the day, mining under water is better, team hunting tricks the...
  15. italiancarl

I never heard of Occam's Razor but I googled it and I "LOVE IT"! Thanks!:yay: Thanks for the info Angel! Even though I have sold my IMPK2 I still agree its an amazing gun and anyone who hunts and has the money should buy one.
Back