Recent content by it's zip

1. it's zip

10k drone

Very big and well deserved gratz! :yay: Bratwurst and Sauerkraut power!
  2. it's zip

Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

Thanks! :)
  3. it's zip

Neverdie sales cnd to chinaboy

i heard from a reliable source inside my head, that this chinese guy was kidnapped by lesbian nazi hookers from out of space before they could make the trade final. :mad:
  4. it's zip

Entropia status 09-04-25

please drop that ath bomb closer to a tp this time, because i don't want to waste my precious time walking a far distance again just to make a screenshot of your tower.
  5. it's zip

Question: What do you think?

First of all : I'm very sorry for you, this must have been an extremely frustrating experiance for you and i hope that you soon get lucky too! I believe that the loot system works similar to other games, just with a much lower chance, a few other factors like decay/cost, a cap for items ingame...
  6. it's zip

MINDLESS POLL: Should Entropia require subscription fee? READ POST FIRST

One of them was me, i accidently misclicked ... hmph! :( And yes, the poll is pretty silly and it will never ever happen.
  7. it's zip

Intresting video

Ok, but who is paying the insane amount of peds that she has to cycle to get a feeling of reward? :) Doc1 : "Ok, so how is she doing so far?" Voice out of a room (angry) "F*** YOU LOOTIUUUUUUS! ... come on, COME ON!" *CLONK* *click click click click click* Doc2 : "She is doing very, very well...
  8. it's zip

Will VU 10.0 lag ????

Yes, hopefully! Because that would mean that a gaaaaaazzilliooooooooon of new users registered and log in! :yay: If not and it is still lagging, it might be your computer then, hehe.
  9. it's zip

Not all trade is fair.... (true story)

Hopefully this taught him a lesson ... at least he got ripped his shirt in half and "had to" pay you the tickets, well done! ... on the other hand, be very glad that he wasn't armed or had a few "employees" guarding him - that would have been a rather painful experiance then. Or like Borat...
  10. it's zip

Question: In-game night affecting revenue?

Cool, another awesome feature like vehicles, space pirates and the ability to build cities on the water! :)
  11. it's zip

Lemmys Castle teaser

Hopefully the armor set parts around his castle don't drop as rare as vigi / nemesis ... he will be very lonely in his castle then, for many, many months. :D
  12. it's zip

Until we HOF or global

+ rep for you... karma will pay you back big time. :)
  13. it's zip

Is Mindark geniuses or idiots?

How can you know that MA has been in the genius category since day one? If they were, this game would be far more successful than it is right now. especially with so many people being fed up with the current situation in the mmorpg market ... right now there are so many people online playing...
  14. it's zip

Mouse whit autoklicker 2 uppdate tree

i think they will, as in other games, first talk to you ingame, to check if you are at the computer at all ... if you look at your screen every 3 minutes and check you shouldn't be in trouble. (just a guess tho, i don't know for sure)
  15. it's zip

Mouse whit autoklicker 2 uppdate tree

As in the case with the guy who was getting evade skills ... you know HOW boring it is to run from revive terminal to the mob just to get killed and get like 1 SP in evade for every 5-10th death? i play mmos for years and i think i can call myself somewhat painresistant in regards of grinding...
Back