Recent content by Ivo Jahrumble

1. I

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

We are far to down the rabbit hole as far as allowing botting to turn back now. Removing it would reward the cheater who botted so far as they will have the most skills to sell to new players who want to progress and skilling while botting is not avaliable anymore. I have hinted before at a...
  2. I

Remove Crafting Condition

Maybe providing some utility for the "gambling" bps would help a lot more those guys that you are concerned about. Like maybe I dunno.. repair terminals use EP instead of PED... replace "Empty enhancer component" for the correspondent tier "tech gizmo" in enhancers bps. That way they would be...
  3. I

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

You both talking bout slightly different things. A aimbot snaps to the target as we see in CoD and many FPS games. The aim tracks the target. The action to shoot might be on the player or the software to execute. What most people use is a trigger bot created with a macro script and OCR to...
  4. I

Question: is boting good ?

The current system "could" work if it was only humans playing the game. MindArk, as we know, does not mind if players bot! The issue with this is that the game does not have a cope mechanism for botting. Without it it does not take more than a 4th grader to understand where this will lead to...
  5. I

Some parts of EU website down

Do not want to go off-topic but struggling for help on a topic. Any ideas for this issue I have that Entropia is the only software/game etc that is actually able to entirely freeze my entire system, thus requiring power boot. I have done a great deal of troubleshooting and got nowhere fast...
  6. I

Suggestion: El Plan - An option to create a better economy

Pro tip: Did you know you can craft any unL item using near no markup and produce your own nanocubes? Next time you need some nanos just craft any unL item, i.e f-101 on quantity so you get as many items as possible. Grab them all and put them in the repair terminal. Only after repairing all...
  7. I

Suggestion: Fix the economy by...

How much more edge does a uber hunter need?? Isn´t it a massive edge already and is it not enough?? - Average bot ,*cough, uber use above 70%efficiency gun, let alone the 90%sh. Best L around is 65%sh... Edge the size of the efficiency - Repair of these come at TT cost. Massive edge compared to...
  8. I

Suggestion: Fix the economy by...

EP crafting could very well be a bridgehead to UE5 as far as unL repair is concerned. After all Ep clicking is kinda pointlessas as is, cause ya know.. bugs n shit with Ep launchers.... Why is it again we craft EPs? Shrapnel.. metal residue?? Not a lot of work needed and ties up things preety...
  9. I

> 4.000 hunting globallers again (season effect?)

You sure its just not the current gangbang of Dasps and Molochs that are triggering this? Unique avatars globalling hardly changed numbers so... but what do I know... Im sure its a plenty of new and returning players :ROFLMAO:
  10. I

Resellers, Vipers, Fake Sales, and Liquidity Providers - Your Guide to Navigating P2P Trades

Thank you 5$ for making this thread. I would like to add: MA can only do so much to create a good game. The players are also responsible for making it a great game. The fact that a player has to come forward putting together something like this says a lot about the state of the game...
  11. I

News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

Why change the ration if the kattle keeps eating? Got to scrap the bottom of the barrel now!! Shraps Token, Metal Res tokens.. infinite possiblilys :D Who need other systems other than hunting anyways??
  12. I

News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

Tailors in game- Am I joke to you MA??
  13. I

Info: Yog Horror 2.0?

WTF are you smoking?? ToU - 8. J
  14. I

MA has aproved of the exploit Nana exposed in this thread? Sources please
  15. I

Seems MA already caught one of the exploiters. Keep up the good work :D MindArk needs to start liquidating some of these guys accounts and sending them their TT value to the bank account. They don´t deserve the privilege of playing this game. Exploiters must go with a no return ticket!!!
Back