Recent content by Ize4474

1. Ize4474

Top10 mobs to hunt for beginners

Molisk and foul i would agree with from that list, however they are a little more advanced than i thought we were aiming. How beginner exactly are we talking? I wouldnt touch snabs, imo they're a complete junk mob. Actually, im not that new but I stopped playing for like a year and noticed...
  2. Ize4474

Tnx .. very helpful infos .. i started with the Bibos today and got 2 pixie foot on the first kill .. really promising .. but i had to stop juz found out from soc-mates about this mission thing so I had to log to EF to find more info .. Please keep advice coming .. really helpful to lots of us...
  3. Ize4474

:confused: I juz wanted to know which top10 mobs beginners like myself should hunt in order to get the most out of my ped? :dunno: I mean does anyone have an idea which low level mob will drop more loot, or usually gets globals, or maybe even HOFS ??? :scratch: any advice or top10 mobs of your...
  4. Ize4474

noobie life ....

Today I went hunting at cp (crystal palace) for the first time. there were not much signs on where to go once I got there. I ran around till I found a bio dome and started shooting .. I had a full ghost w/ 5b plates .. using cb21 ampt to shoot with .. I was surprise on how these mobs (aurli's...
  5. Ize4474

My M.A. Holiday in Entropia Wish List ! ! !

christmas is coming .. make your wish now .. santa is about to finish off his list .. ^^ i hope u guys been good .. " I wish sumone will show me the way to get my first ATH .. "
  6. Ize4474

Selling: storage bulk .. Extractors, Paint, & Skins

all items has been bought. thank you.
  7. Ize4474

Selling: storage bulk .. Extractors, Paint, & Skins

Extractors advance cloth 34 advance leather 206 advance metal 10 advance mineral 6 advance stone 446 advance wood...
  8. Ize4474

Favorite Quote

''If the juice is worth the squeeze .. sqeeze the hell out it !'' not sure who said it .. if anyone knows .. please post it .. tnx.
  9. Ize4474

BlackAngels HQ Recruiting!

i wanna try out juz to get the hazing from knuckles .:trout:. i dont care if i pass or not .. :nutkick:::flip::D
  10. Ize4474

My Appologies I didnt know that such thread or forum already existed. Thank you for correcting my mistake. Back to the subject .. I wish our current world economic problems does not affect the online universal economy we have in Entropia. cuz my Ava might be doin better than its real-life...
  11. Ize4474

I've been seeing alot of I wish MA would do this and I wish MA would do that type of posts all over this forum. Some are good, some are ridiculous, and some just goes beyond my understanding. So this one is as if MA was the Entropian Santa Clause and maybe if we're good MA will grant some of...
  12. Ize4474

1 general tip each

If you're going to take this game seriously, buy a gold-card. Otherwise just remember IRL and in Entropia there are evil people who prey on the trust of others. I was a victim twice, lost enough to make me want to quit but I recently hit a 2000+ hof and multiple globals thats about even...
  13. Ize4474

noobie life ....

new day .. ^^ Hello .. tnx for the post .. i myself have only been playing a whole year this month .. well so far i think everythings going well .. juz so u guys know .. i have full ghost (gremlin foot) full 5b plates .. cb21 ampt .. n im goin around killn things i've never killed before ...
  14. Ize4474

noobie life ....

new life ! ! ! :monkey:I'm back !:monkey:.. I did not quit .. my ava's twice more powerful .. got all my loot back from a 2700+ hof ( :yay:woot:yay: ) and this pass few days I've had around 20 globals, I think its safe to say I got all my stuff back ( "pls help!" post back in March ) ther is...
  15. Ize4474

Please Help !

I just wanted to post an update to my issue and answer the last question .. I now have logged on several times and all my items and skills have stayed the same .. I also have talked to several of my in-game buddies about what had happened .. I've also informed one of my soc leaders that i'm...
Back