Recent content by IzeQueen

1. IzeQueen

just whanna pop in and say thx for the help i get from u whit the big exa at Billys..;)) take...

just whanna pop in and say thx for the help i get from u whit the big exa at Billys..;)) take care and HOFHARD
  2. IzeQueen

hi there..just jump in and say hi and hope all is ok whit u..;))hugs from sweden

hi there..just jump in and say hi and hope all is ok whit u..;))hugs from sweden
  3. IzeQueen

hi there girl..;)) i hope all is ok whit u ..;))

hi there girl..;)) i hope all is ok whit u ..;))
  4. IzeQueen

just whanna pop in and say hi...and thx for the Argo hunt whit u and Kayla and Byron..;) take...

just whanna pop in and say hi...and thx for the Argo hunt whit u and Kayla and Byron..;) take care c ya in the game
  5. IzeQueen

hi there...;) i hope u have a great weekend and new year....see u in game and take care now..;))...

hi there...;) i hope u have a great weekend and new year....see u in game and take care now..;)) *hugs from Ize
  6. IzeQueen

Hi there just jump in and say hi..i hope all is ok..see u *hugs on u

Hi there just jump in and say hi..i hope all is ok..see u *hugs on u
  7. IzeQueen

Hi there hun...lol i have gpt my headset now,,Grrrr but dosent work cant speak what is wrong i...

Hi there hun...lol i have gpt my headset now,,Grrrr but dosent work cant speak what is wrong i can hear but not speak...GRRRRRRRRr....*hug on u
  8. IzeQueen

lol i just reember i dont get u msn...plz plz plz..;P

lol i just reember i dont get u msn...plz plz plz..;P
  9. IzeQueen

just hop in and say hi...lol boring waiting to the serer come up again...weeeeee

just hop in and say hi...lol boring waiting to the serer come up again...weeeeee
  10. IzeQueen

tjhooooo där hoppas allt är bra...

tjhooooo där hoppas allt är bra...
  11. IzeQueen

just jump in and say hi...

just jump in and say hi...
  12. IzeQueen

just jumping around ...lol and say hi...=) GL out there

just jumping around ...lol and say hi...=) GL out there
  13. IzeQueen

just jump in and say Hiiii...=))

just jump in and say Hiiii...=))
  14. IzeQueen

heua there just whanna say thx to u u are great...and i am so happy whit my new hair i done for...

heua there just whanna say thx to u u are great...and i am so happy whit my new hair i done for me....Gl out there..see u around
  15. IzeQueen

nämen titta här då...lol här är han ju men du han före...lol Grrrrr

nämen titta här då...lol här är han ju men du han före...lol Grrrrr
Back