Recent content by J D

1. J D

Replace "PET" with COMPANION and .........

Can't wait another 7 years I agree whole-heartedly and would much rather be horse-whispering a creature into a life time bond as my trusted companion in Entropia, than whipping it into submission. BUT... I can't wait another 6 to 7 years for MA to make a few small changes to the Taming system.
  2. J D

FYI: Cointhian Ruby Kanin - huge nerf!

Confirmed Stable Acceleration NOT working Bought the Acceleration stable buff from Nate Valley and RAN some extensive tests with stop watch. Adjusted Harrier +8% [WORKING] Stable Buff +12% [NOT WORKING] Stacking not working (obviously) :( Can you test if the Pet PASSIVE and Adjusted...
  3. J D

Info: Nate Valley Stable Buffs

Acceleration Buff not working :( Bought your +12% Acceleration Buff today and ran some extensive test running the same course SEVERAL TIMES with a second person on stop watch. Then I calculated averages to correct some human error and lag. No pet, no buffs, no harrier armor = Control...
  4. J D

Entropia Directory CLD Report 25/11/2013

I overlaid the 2013 Google Trends for "Entropia Universe" on to Amar's 2013 ROI chart. ;) Which kinda states the obvious.... That the CLD ROI is somewhat related to newcomer interest into the game. Which in turn is primarily driven by Virtual Sales Hype, News Reports, New Game Mechanics and...
  5. entropia-trends

entropia-trends

6. entropia-cld-roi

entropia-cld-roi

7. J D

Entropia Universe 12.8 Release Notes

New Crafting System plus HOFs 2 HOFs and 1 Global displayed in chat and with badges in the crafting system's stat window.
  8. J D

Scanners nerfed...WTF!

Damn!!! No AFK avatars sticking scanners up my Bee-Hind and noise polluting my auction time, :(
  9. J D

How To Score 82,857 PED

Just saw the that locked post that puts this HOF down :( NOTE: DeadEye is one of those players who just loves to whack BIG TROX with the same Gun and Armor he bought many years ago... He has deposited thousands for Ammo in return for his idea of fun!!!
  10. J D

How To Score 82,857 PED

That 82k HOF... You can find the whole interview on the Entropia Directory Facebook Page... [INTRO] - My old, old society mate 'Chronic DeadEye Jay' scored himself an 82k PED Atrox Stalker (missed winning the Mothership by 2 hours) but after 9+ solid years of depositing, high level...
  11. J D

space contest is over

;) ---> http://www.facebook.com/notes/entropia-universe-directory/how-to-score-82857-ped/180584378665546
  12. J D

MS9 & Spike - "Aerial Ballet"

Just to answer your question... Yes! You will Blaus the VTOL ;)
  13. J D

VTOL vs Mindforce Teleporting

of course it will have an affect.. its a whole new way to get around.. a new option. It's not all about which is more efficient on your time and PEDs.
  14. J D

Missiles and Car bombs

The non-pvp VTOL I think the reason the VTOL is not able to be equipped with any PvP Weapons is a GOOD one and possibly the same reason we now hoe falling damage! Other wise you could send down an unbalanced rain of firepower on to avatars, cars and Hovers. Even an avatar dropped from a VTOL...
  15. J D

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

Great to see some old names... The old Entropia was as great as these people are. Personally... I take short and extended breaks but I'll always be here.
Back