Recent content by J4ck

1. J4ck

Beware!!!!!!! AMD FX doesn't currently run EU

Bah! Sorry to hear that this still hasn't been fixed by either AMD, MindArk or both. I had the same problems and went back to the shop and returned the AMD FX cpu for an AMD phenom II cpu, which worked instantly. Glad i did, seeing as the problems are still around... FYI...
  2. J4ck

Selling: 7 CLDs

Hi there, CLDs sold. Please lock. Regards, J.
  3. J4ck

Selling: A106

Hi there, My friend is looking for one here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229070-Omegaton-A106 Regards, J4ck
  4. J4ck

System is curerntly offline?

Wondering when an official pops in to say hi =)
  5. J4ck

Lol ya and loot. Like a dozen Levi waiting to pay up ffs.
  6. J4ck

Started with lootlagg. Then when dead revived back at location i died. All very odd.
  7. J4ck

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register J4ck J4ck the Hustler
  8. J4ck

Question: Found any SOOTO within month March ?

I found 4 beacons this month. Both with two in one (enmatter and ore)drop. No suprise really, as the beacon MV decreases each day. Since i got back to mining i haven't found any hans or scales yet.
  9. J4ck

FYI: Intergalactic Space Federation

Hehe, for sometime now there is some dutch guy in ISF. Some hustlin' pos hunter... hmmm.
  10. J4ck

Help: Crash (ctd) after "launch", before login screen

Other cpu and tada! Hi, FYI: Couple hours ago i installed an AMD Phenom II x6 1100T on the mobo. Eu works now. So its safe the say that the AMD FX cpu is the cause of eu not working. Regards,
  11. J4ck

Ahhh excellent. Guess i bought the wrong f-ing cpu. I will contact AMD and see what they have to say. Surely there has to be a solution to this.
  12. J4ck

Amd fx cpu Hi again, I just learned that more people are having the exact same problems as me. What do we have in common? We all have a AMD FX Cpu, which supposedly uses a new type of instructionset for 3d applications. Should anyone else have the same type of CPU and the same problems, or...
  13. J4ck

Hi, About the mobo. I do not have the same are your friend. Check: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/AMD_AM3Plus/SABERTOOTH_990FX/#specifications That's the one i got (AMD cpu). About EU support, not quite: I tried testing my ram with the win7 memory check. No errors found. I also tried...
  14. J4ck

Hmm. I fear it cant be GPU driver incompatibility. We tested Nvidia cards at the PC shop, with the same result. No go, and the same exception address. I wish EU support would let me know what the exception address means. But i haven't gotten any reaction from them yet after i reported the things...
  15. J4ck

Update Hi all, This weekend I've tried another dozen of things to get EU working. I contacted the guys from the PC shop where i got the components. We tried all kinds of drivers, compatibility modes. Even tried a 32bit win7 install. Then we tried a couple of older gfx cards, both Ati/Amd...
Back