Recent content by Jabber

1. J

Buying: Synchronization Chip I (L) (one or two needed)

Bump for the chips. I'm still in need of them. If you are on other planet I'm sure we can arrange the deal as well.
  2. J

Still need those Synchro Chips :) (bump).
  3. J

Hello, As title suggest, I'm buying 1 Synchronization Chip I (L). I tried to find those on auction, but I have some problems finding them lately. If you have one for sale let me know the price you want for it and I think we will make a deal ;). The chips does not have to be full TT.
  4. J

Post your current goals

My newbie (I hope short term) goal is to be able to swunt dry snables and then daikibas. Hope to reach the goal soon, my current evade pro is 2 and I don't know what level I need to achieve this. Skilling by swunting puny outside of PA.
  5. J

Insult the Derid Entropia style competition!

Just could not resist. Derids penis (The message you have entered is too short.)
  6. J

FYI: Tired Of Sweating, running around getting bored, Got Real Life Skills : Get paid handsomely for it

I sent a PM about the offer (PHP,HTML and CSS), but did not receive any reply (for few weeks now). Maybe the OP decided it's not that good idea afterall...
  7. J

Remove TP's !

Hello, How about replacing the TPs with Universal Jaccuzi System (as suggested by OP) where you can be sunk in and appear in the other Jaccuzi of your preference? The new jaccuzis would be in the same places where current TPs are. If there will be such option added to the pool, I would vote for it.
  8. J

Delarea Fly Service

Bump for a soc mate(girl).
  9. J

Selling: Shear XR40 (L) 10.50 Ped

Bumpy bump buy my weapon amp :yay: www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=63
  10. J

Selling: Shear XR40 (L) 10.50 Ped

Hello, I would like to offer you the full TT Shear XR40 (L) for 10.50 Ped (114%). If anyone interested PM me or post here. Regards Jabber
  11. J

Question: Paramedic level needed for Herb box

Great explanation exactly what I was looking for. But that means that link provided by kebplay differs in the formula. To be precise SIB FAP's "current progress" includes recommended level and your "current progress" (L/L_max) does not include the recommended level. This would explain why I...
  12. J

At start thanks for sticking with me for that long. I can't see where my results indicate that the Herb Box maxes at level 3 (can you post a formula according to my data or something). The maxed level is one of the missing parts on entropedia and that is one of things which I want to update ;).
  13. J

I understood that the 3 (in L/3 part only) indicates the level when item is maxed, as I don't know the level when Herb box is maxed, I changed the L/3 to L/3.4 to get same eco result as I did with my calculations ;). That is what I meant.
  14. J

1.4399 is not < 3 ? (I'm lvl 1 with 43.99% progress to next level)
  15. J

Hey there again ;), Can someone do the math here, as I'm not sure if I get the correct results here... The input data: Min heal (at my level) 9.1 Max heal (at my level) 15 My paramedic lvl 1.4399 Herb box decay (entropedia) 1.305 According to my formula for eco (which asumes that you get...
Back