Recent content by JackFlask

1. J

Mob? Plant? Unknown..

Agreed. And those suckers are FAST, like Tezlapods. Hard to get a lock on 'em. Luckily pretty low in HP.
  2. J

Hey Klod, Just read the CL standings and request you change my name to Jack Flask and my soc to...

Hey Klod, Just read the CL standings and request you change my name to Jack Flask and my soc to Damage Inc. Thanks and keep up the good work! Regards, Jack DJF Flask
  3. J

CL Season2 2008 Global/Pk's

CL global 1 global:
  4. Cl Global 21sep08

Cl Global 21sep08

CL global
  5. J

Champions league Cards Available Now!

Received my decks today. They look GREAT! :yay: Thanks Neverdie! :) Lucky 7 of Spades, Jack
  6. J

1.2+ Million Rounds Shot in 24 Hours

Best of luck Sodi. You're going to dream about fighting Aurli for weeks after this. Seriously, take care of your health along the way. Maybe get a spare mouse in reserve as well. :)
  7. J

Auction Fees

From the Participants Guide, on the EU website: The Auction :)
  8. J

Order Champions League Deck Here

Sweet! :D I'll take one deck plus the complimentary one. *Exciting* :wtg:
  9. J

Order Champions League Deck Here

I'll take 1 + the 1 complimentary deck. Great job Jboy, ND and Klod in putting this all together!
  10. J

Flask's Global Quest

Scored me a cricket at Minopolis! :)
  11. Goki Global

Goki Global

first global on Gokibusagi
  12. J

Blueprint path

Great idea! +rep I've always wanted to know what BP to craft in order to get certain others. I hope we get some crafter feedback on this.
  13. J

Flask's Global Quest

I should clarify that the list includes all that I've already globalled on, and I'll add new mobs to the list as I hit them. Adding Esto today (nice 158 pedder with 17 ped ESI :D). Now onto those Chirpies :laugh:
  14. J

Champions League bonus point thread

1 global:
  15. CL global

CL global

CL Global 4May08
Back