Recent content by JackyHorror

1. JackyHorror

suck on! you and lost renegades

suck on! you and lost renegades
  2. JackyHorror

More Vibrant Sweat Demand

no sweat why do you worry about the sweat so much, after all? it is just a temporary relief alternative, like a short-term job for those who want to get a glimpse of this game-world for free; after the initial period it is Pay hard from your credit-card or leave, go play elsewhere; sweat has...
  3. JackyHorror

A sad farewell

good person's passing although i never met the guy, i'm saddened by this happened, please, accept my condolences;
  4. JackyHorror

Question: Withdrawal sacrifice?

fees to high 10% fee from total to withdraw is already too high! fcuk mindark scamming dodgy money laundering schemes! the delay for money payout is possibly connected that mindark expects you to spend your money as the time flys buy, so there's no more peds at the time it comes to withdrawal...
  5. JackyHorror

Downtime for planned maintenance

mindark plays too much on margin: underpaid technical staff and overpaid management, same like in any greedy company; it is easy to tell people it's some maintenance, but we all well know that they fucked up yet another time and try to waiver the blame for not doing advance maintenance in the...
  6. JackyHorror

Abusive words in Local chat

i was there, i saw it all after reading all this previous comments, i came up with this: when a person spends 14 hours a day in a game and sees AHR commercials in "public" all the time repeating with every new shift and player coming online, it can drive a person mad; many AHR DJ's have been...
  7. JackyHorror

The loss of animal body parts when filth like this is ingame....

offensive content i found any sexual body parts offensive and un-necessary in computer video-games! since it's virtual reality, i, for one, do not need to look at what is already seen in real life situations! why? because i play video-games just exactly because they are not a real-life! ihope...
  8. JackyHorror

Selling: Dianthus powder(refined)

a good offer! :wtg: great offer for bulk buyers: 1) there's no hassle to look for your resource material; 2) price is good; 3) the trader is nice and decicated; we need long-term business relations in this game, so i highly recommend you to buy from this nice person who took time to make this...
  9. JackyHorror

Info: Solution for lags for Nvidia users

test case scenario! i got same card - fanless geforce 8500 with a nice huge heatsink; i found and took apart a broken power supply unit, took off the 12 cm fan and attached it using thin insulated wires from network cable around the said heatsink - my video 8500 runs much cooler now; if you...
  10. JackyHorror

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

found mismatch! [...]-------------------->
  11. JackyHorror

Entropia Universe 10.9 Release Notes

learn human psychology lol, right... ! because it gives you more instant self-gratification in visual form if you are more succeptible to visual gratification! nice move to drive people further into delusion!
  12. JackyHorror

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

useful thread this is a good thread! please, make the latest updates in patches!:yay: just found link in other topic: http://dlmirror.entropiauniverse.com/updates/update_10.8.4.43999-10.9.0.44378.exe courtesy of the nice person XLT https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/xlt.html...
  13. JackyHorror

New tracker available ...

wtf this is garbage
  14. JackyHorror

Attacker Gen. 02 with a nice surprise

keep depositing! mindark needs you deposits, so keep depositing, and, in order to keep you hooked for the next dose of self-gratification, the company will keep dropping some 1-5% crumbs for you; obey your master, slave!
  15. JackyHorror

can you contact me soon, please ?!

can you contact me soon, please ?!
Back