Recent content by Jallard

1. Jallard

"Hey, do you have a minute? I have a question or two."

I am done asking too.
  2. Jallard

That's your rotten opinion. But, everyone has one including me.
  3. Jallard

I need someone in my time zone: GMT Pacific Northwest USA
  4. Jallard

Good, I need one. Point them out to me?
  5. Jallard

I think good Mentors are as hard to find as some of the rare minerals in this game.
  6. Jallard

We live in a fast paced society today. Much more so than say, ten years ago. It isn't that I am personally looking for instant gratification, but this game really does move at a snails pace. Spending months running around just being able to kill Punies--or whatever they are called---is a bit...
  7. Jallard

All that I am doing right now is wandering around killing punies and wasting what little PEDs I have on repairing my gear. And, it is becoming exceedingly boring. As for mining I keep running out of probes and have to purchase more. I don't think I really want to spend months and tons of real...
  8. Jallard

Yea, like in real life Entropia is a dog-eat-dog world. It is all about greed and more greed. It seems like I should killing people instead of Punies.
  9. Jallard

I have to say that this game is very difficult to understand, at least for me it is. I am reminded of my college days where and when you had to spend as much time studying for every hour your class was. So, if you had a two hour class, then you needed to devote two hours of study each day for...
  10. Jallard

Real life, you say? Before I retired after my Prostate Cancer, I was pretty much a Jack-of-all-tradesman. While I spent many, many years in the culinary industry, I was an accomplished interior/exterior house painter. I also worked for a time for residential treatment facility for youthful...
  11. Jallard

As I stated in the initial post there were questions that I forgot to ask. One of those questions is this: "What is this "Stacking" all about in the inventory lists? What's its purpose?" "How do you load your weapons when the Universal Ammo runs out?" I also fail to fully understand the...
  12. Jallard

I have found that despite the darn world around us PC video game players are a pretty tight knit group, who stick together and help each other out. Now, there are exceptions to that rule, but few and far in between these days.
  13. Jallard

Oh, man! I have been dumping my shrapnel like crazy. What a Noobi I am. Thanks.
  14. Jallard

What about you as my Mentor? :yay:
Back