Recent content by Jambayzie

1. Jambayzie

Fort Ithaca Steelbirds

yeah they are camping the revive and the tp, and you can't kill them all alone.
  2. Jambayzie

Windows 8

My game runs better than ever on windows 8. Not only this game, but several other, too. Vista was what was making things slow for me!!
  3. Jambayzie

Happy Birthday LeeLoo

Happy Happy!:birthday:
  4. Jambayzie

FYI: NBK Elite is Recruiting!

Nbk Hello, Thanks for the encouragement. I have applied to the NBK forum and look forward to approval so I can make a post there describing my situation. I will also look you up ingame and, if we have time, I could have a chat with you.
  5. Jambayzie

e-amp 12

Nice Run!!;)
  6. Jambayzie

Why is this Fair?

Nope, it's not fair. GET OVER IT! Nothing in this game is "Fair". If waiting to get all your huge loot from a tower is that tedious to you, try crafting or hunting and see how long you wait to get some good loot.
  7. Jambayzie

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

346......;)
  8. Jambayzie

What is a Dedicated Player?

well said, I agree.
  9. Jambayzie

What is a Dedicated Player?

It's interesting that there seems to be arising a label for "dedicated player". And that these players deserve and will get a "reward". If it goes any further, it will become like the Mentor System where people do what ever it takes but for the reward, not for the warm fuzzy feeling that you...
  10. Jambayzie

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

339 :eek:
  11. Jambayzie

Gas stations

Pick up the car and TP away. (even if you just left it and walked away, it would appear in storage next time you log in.) No need for this idea at all.
  12. Jambayzie

Question: Vehicle customization

sorry, black paint is very expensive and the skill to use it very high. Your first attempts would be with orange, olive, blue, green, and of course you will have only limited success until you get to the level required to use that colour. But it's fun all the same. Go ahead and try it!
  13. Jambayzie

Selling: Santa suit (M) (mask, mittens, hat and shirt.) Renegade Enigma Sett (M)

Imagine going up to sit on Santa's lap, and he has NO PANTS!!! OMG!!!
Back