Recent content by Jamesmynott

1. J

Suggestion: Way to fix several issues around shops

All you need is a shop terminal, where players can search items and it tells them which shops have them items and the prices. If the player wants to buy they just look up also via the terminal the shop location and then off they go. There could also be a button “other items sold in shop”
  2. J

Selling: ArMatrix BP-20 FEN Edition

Amazing returns just don’t have much time to play http://169.50.185.226/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2913&vstate=Info:Weapon:2913 Monkey_D JM9 Luffy
  3. J

what happened to entropiawiki

I think it’s only fair MA should cover the cost of entropia wiki, really they should cover updating and maintaining it too (but not asking that) due to the fact that this a guide in this game is vital even for experienced players let alone new players. Makes me think how many new players would...
  4. J

Weekly FREE Warps to Planet Cyrene

If the return trip was free that would be something! But many fly themselves there as they only have PED, ammo and guns (nothing lootable). However people bring their loot back to cally and would therefore need a safe ride. It’s smart business as the ship would have to take 2 trips anyway so...
  5. J

Buying: Ares Ring Adjusted

Ares adjusted? The ring which has never been seen ingame? With no order option on auction house? Would like someone to share a print screen of one, I currently feel like it’s the big foot of entropia. Some people say they have seen it but wouldn’t it more noticeable the longer the game goes on...
  6. J

Buying: Ares Ring Adjusted

Might have to ask MA to create one before someone can sell to you
  7. J

Buying: Chili Sombrero (C) M

Got it, thanks Nadie your the best
  8. J

Question: With Shared mob hunting, DPS or Efficiency

And because of this isn’t dps better over eff? Or is it the case that if you hadn’t gotten the bio Id you would have got 16PED of sharp instead
  9. J

So if I get this right your saying pick the eff option over dps
  10. J

So it’s not the case that if you do 10% of the damage you got a 10% chance of that ESI going to you? I thought rare items got given out semi randomly, with higher damage dealers having higher chances
  11. J

Thinking of doing feffold wave very regularly, be nice to collect the daily tokens but overall I just enjoy myself there. I have 2 guns: 1. 83.4% eff and 30dps Or 2. 60% eff and 60+ dps I already know the answer “well more DPS means you’ll get tokens faster” but I’m asking on purely a...
  12. J

Suggestion: Coats should be wearable over jumpsuits

Main reason behind the post was jumpsuits not armours anyway
  13. J

Suggestion: Coats should be wearable over jumpsuits

Just think the tailoring profession needs all the help they can get. How many use the speed jumpsuit, which isn’t useable with coats. Just at home and tryed my lady’s jumpsuit on... and a coat fits over the top nicely ;) so not really fitting with real life. Semi related suggestions: -When...
  14. J

Still looking
  15. J

Still looking
Back