1. Jason Thayne

Graphic Design and Art Services

Post updated with some new images and info :D
  2. Artwork For Sale Sign

Artwork For Sale Sign

3. Heart of the Beast logo example

Heart of the Beast logo example

4. Jason Thayne

Question: What is the goal of a crafter ?

I'd imagine it varies. Some might try to profit, some might try to get HoFs and globals, and some might purely find it fun.
  5. Jason Thayne

Entropias Target Audience?

I dunno I mean I'm just here to get rich :D
  6. Jason Thayne

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Nah the chargeback thing is just an excuse. While chargebacks are a major issue if it were really the problem they'd have a system that allowed instant withdrawals for verified users, like tons of other companies do. The risk of chargebacks from that person are eliminated plus it saves MA time...
  7. Jason Thayne

Too many think this game is just about gambling.

Again those are freelancers not employees :tongue3: If I was to hire someone to take me to Arkadia for example they wouldn't be my employee. Freelance definition: working for different companies at different times rather than being permanently employed by one company.
  8. Jason Thayne

Entropias Target Audience?

Yeah I agree with whiteknut, Entropia markets itself mostly as an RCE so they're definitely targeting people who want to make money.
  9. Jason Thayne

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Forgive my ignorance, but... I'm curious as to why the plots are selling for thousands of PED? I mean, just an empty small plot goes for over 4,000 PED on the auction apparently. Personally there's no way I'd pay 4,000 PED for that. Nothing out there. No TP. And it's just a flat empty plot...
  10. Jason Thayne

No lol there's not that's the point. But that's the only way most people know how to make a profit. Which is why most people can't profit in Entropia.
  11. Jason Thayne

I'm glad you think so :D
  12. Jason Thayne

Exactly, and that's called freelancing/running a business. Everything you listed is what I described. I was saying there's not really any companies in-game that hire long-term employees for a salary. Your list describes freelancers or business owners, not company employees.
  13. Jason Thayne

Selling: My Own Unique Artwork

Have you tried that out?
  14. Jason Thayne

Profiting from Entropia is like running a business. It's not as simple as doing a specific job every day, and someone pays you for it, which is what most people are use to. Most people can't go out and make money on their own without the aid of established companies. Entropia is no exception...
  15. Jason Thayne

Website Design For Entropians

Hey there, people of Entropia. You may have come across my other thread for my graphic design and art service or the one where I'm selling art. Well this one here is about my service for designing websites, for your shop, society, blog, etc. Right now I'm only offering WordPress sites (WordPress...
Back