Recent content by JeffroTull

1. J

News: Community Spotlight: Art of War

Elite... Simply Elite. Good to see that those guys are so down to earth... so to speak.
  2. J

Info: What noob armour to use

Workin' on that Pixie armor right now. Got a few auction items that I bid on, and was able to buy the shin and arm guards easy. 2 peds if you factor in me selling my settler armor parts and minor repair work. This game rocks!!
  3. J

Content Release 2010.5

The new Swamp Camp and Port Atlantis are sweet! A job well done and a change that was more than welcome. Nice that you gave us Noobs a bit of a break. lol. Port Atlantis was busy as hell today and everyone else seemed to like it as well.
  4. J

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

Really? Doesn't bother me really. Like others have been saying, it adds a hint of realism and I'm willing to bet that you are seeing more of the actual planet since you can't just Matrix your way through everything. I took too big of a fall traveling along the mountains in order to scope out...
  5. J

Noobs spawning without clothes?

Saw that earlier this week. Hasn't happened to me and I just started. Thought there was some sort of naturalist group on Calypso ;)
  6. J

Some advice on making the most of EU

Nice Just started playing this week and I am having tons of fun. Haven't invested anything into the game yet, but I've kinda been feeling around to see what a good plan of initial attack would be in establishing myself economically. Noticed that there are a lot of people sweating, so I figured...
Back