Recent content by Jemima

1. Jemima

1191 Ped Simple I Plastic Springs

:eyecrazy: only just saw this one lurking in the backgorund gratz nih :yay: what you buying me ? :tongue3:
  2. Jemima

My First Tower!!!

gratz trina :yay: looks like all that complaining finally paid off ;) lol and nice boots btw
  3. Jemima

Uber: atrox hof

gratz boys :yay: next time invite me ;) lol
  4. Jemima

ATH: SteelBird Finally Paid

huge gratz dave :yay: trust you to take a screenshot of your ass lol
  5. Jemima

Axe to Land Area!

gl anna :)
  6. Jemima

Unamped TI magic

gratz anna :yay: looks like tamn is gonan have to learn to share lol
  7. Jemima

Calypso Settlers 1st Skydiving Event @ 19:30 30th October on Jennifer's Island

weeeeeeeeeeeee splat..... is the sound im expecting to hear a lot lol
  8. Jemima

I feel old.

happy birthday trina :yay: i still rember the first few days we were hanging out ingame... getting lost with doc, row coming to save us from where ever, those times u came and rescued me from back of beyond outposts (ok it was mostly the jason center outpost but omg the bots were lethal to a...
  9. Jemima

Calypso Settlers are 4 years old this week

:birthday: happy birthday to us :wtg: i hope many of our members, friends and ex soc mates can come along to help us celebrate this achievement. :yay:
  10. Jemima

Discovery: Pyro Area Strike Chip II

:yay: gratz dave
  11. Jemima

Forum Transition: Status Update

thanks :) if u mean when u view all the forums? the little ^ icon just collapses the selected forum box, i belive the posts in that section will still appear when u choose "new posts" from the navigation bar, at least they do for me.
  12. Jemima

Forum Transition: Status Update

exclude from new posts not sure if its just me who cant see this option somewhere or if it needs to be reimplemented... Original post about excluding forum sections from new posts by 711 i found being able to remove the sections i didnt want to view in the new posts list incredibly useful and...
  13. Jemima

Uber: 7K longtooth

woo hoooo :yay: go team, go Calset :wtg: ty for finally sharing echo ;)
  14. Jemima

Calypso Settlers are recruiting

but we do holiday occasionally too lol
Back