Recent content by Jenga

1. Jenga

i wish ma would have

Perverts are just people with good imagination!:laugh: Personally, I'd like all the chairs at MA HQ wired up to the electricity supply and a webcam installed. That way, if you see someone you think is slacking in their share of VU10 prep, you can press a button....and Shakey MA person time!:D...
  2. Jenga

You will NOT be able to change your avatar gender at VU 10

For their size and weight, tights have fantastic thermal qualities, and are good for hillwalking.... that's my excuse anyway:ahh: More importantly, where are the manbags? ooh ooh ooh...Oh yes, hunting can really dry out a man's skin and manly moisturising products are needed as a priority. And...
  3. Jenga

Gloryhound Irregulars... the new Lair

Well I've seen films like Blow Away and The Abyss, and I know that all I have to do is cut the blue wire...or is it the red wire? ...oh crap:(:laugh: Bacon butties? That's sooo last weekend, all the beautiful people are nom nomming sausage butties now :cool:
  4. Jenga

Gloryhound Irregulars... the new Lair

While you lot are naked mud-wrestling for all that beer, I'll be watching while I chug down my red wine :) Then when you lot are finished and are all lying in a big muddy bloody pulp, I'll lever my carcass out of the chair and nick all your beer! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!
  5. Jenga

Selling: 400.28 esi

Evening all, A bunch of us Hounds were the warm-up act on dasps before the Huuuuge ATH, and although we didn't strike lucky with the big one we did manage to pick this out of a dead dasp's belly. Click to enlarge So, I'm sticking this bad boy on here til midnight Thursday (I'm out boozing on...
  6. Gloryhound Dasp Esi

Gloryhound Dasp Esi

400.28 ESI
  7. Jenga

Info: A Guide to Etiquette at Crystal Palace

Just stumbled over this thread, an just wanted to add one thing in addition to Jade's nice guide :) When I want to 'go deep;)', this usually means that I have to pass other avas that are happily plinking away at angry aliens. I (and most people I know), always try to pass fellow avas on the...
  8. Jenga

Are you a fan of the BBC show TopGear?

Top Gear turns my frown upside down :D I loved the look on James May's face when they were doing that jump on Sunday's episode!
  9. Jenga

Let it Rock elsewhere!

It's been in the charts and on the radio here in the UK for a while, so much so that I've started running around with my fingers in my ears shouting "LA LA LA LAAA CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I've been overexposed to it I think, I'm starting to actively dislike it now :(
  10. Jenga

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

My cereal bowl can fit not one, not three, but TWO sachets of Oat So Simple golden syrup porridge.:wtg: Your lives are now complete :)
  11. Jenga

POE whats the price on a full set

One's buying, one's selling, it's fate I tells ya! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/142450-full-set-poe-male.html
  12. Jenga

Customizable All-Terrain-Vehicles

Hover tanks? Pah!!! You'll all kneel down to me when I deploy my caravan loving PENGUIN ARMY!!!!!! Click to enlarge
  13. Penguin Army

Penguin Army

14. Jenga

Customizable All-Terrain-Vehicles

I want to drive a caravan in game so I can enjoy the irate chat of loads of people in their Aranatrox crushing tanks stuck behind me, and I'm NEVER pulling over to let them pass!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!! I want my caravan in beige please, and I want it called excalibur, and I want a go faster stripe...
  15. Jenga

Achievement: Who's Cool now??

Gratz Coz! You are cool now so that Feff behind you is going to make you his cool plaything tonight;) Some good old Feff luuuurving :D
Back