Recent content by Jennson

1. Jennson

Deposit Methods Update

More effort than paypal. And dunno i just don't want to bother, because for me it's not worth the hassle. I could go aswell with paysafecard or something, then again not worth the effort for me. Don't get me wrong i'm not angry or so and for years now i deposited a small amount of 100EUR each...
  2. Jennson

Deposit Methods Update

Wow, i've never had imagined Mindark would force me not to deposit. Isn't that much these days, but i guess i have to learn to entirely go the non depo route.
  3. Jennson

[Ranked Psy-Sword] Price check

The Ranked weapons are not the old TT weapons. It is this one: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1646 IT is an SIB longblade maxed@ lvl 48. Ampable. Is it still so that the Ranked weapons are not auctionable? I have the Shortblade of the series, but i haven'r been close to...
  4. Jennson

Question: Q1 : Storytelling

Videogames become a lot of fun by offering a good storytelling. Even in Entropia Universe we had some nice but shy steps into the direction (Hunt the Thing). Playing a good story well placed in the Universe. Scripted Cameras, More immersion than reading text boxes... could improve the gameplay...
  5. Jennson

Has the loot slacked off ?

Wanted to write something, but changed my mind so i just wish you all a happy day and a lot of fun.
  6. Jennson

Mindark Annual report 2018

Doesn't look too bad to me, but i agree to those opinions saying Mindark should focus on their core product and improve it instead of trying to gain in an oversaturated market. Analyze your playerbase and look which type of gamers use your product and which type of gamers use different...
  7. Jennson

PriceCheck old guns, sollomate opalo & jester d-1?

Hmm the Jester would be a perfect candidate for a newbie upgrade mission to make something useful out of it. MAybe one day...
  8. Jennson

Selling: Sleipnir Mk1 (c) Unlimited

Hmm offer is ~ 6 years old, so probably it has been sold long time ago.
  9. Jennson

Noob Vet intro needed

So welcome back. Loot 2.0 changed loot in hunting. -Armor decay reduced -Healing cost are returned in loot -old dpp is not key factor anymore new stat effeciency introduced BattleSim A good list for the start: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=VU
  10. Jennson

FYI: Loot 2.0 hunting log

Not from the ones who valued and appreciated your advice and thoughtful discussions. cheers m8, nice to see you back on track.
  11. Jennson

EU come to impossible middle deposit

To be fair, if you look up his forum name in enropialife you get an empty result, so a good possibility he uses a different avatar name. Ofc it might be you know his avatar name, in that case just drink a beer and cheers.
  12. Jennson

Entropedia v2

When using weapon compare v2 with Firefox sometimes the tool stops working without any further visible error, expect it seems to happen nothing. First i tried to update my FF to the most recent version, and disabled NoScript for www.entropiawiki.com, entropiawiki.com and 194.218.0.115. Initially...
  13. Jennson

Loot 2.0 : Recap

What is the pricetag to play these for a month, and what is the pricetag if you play these on highest level of gameplay? Maybe this is a problem, because i doubt most of these eat several thousand dollars each month, not in items, but in regular game activity.
  14. Jennson

More loot for the new players.

This one ... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?298019-Developer-Notes-11-Loot-2-0
  15. Jennson

EU come to impossible middle deposit

Of course it always sucks to lose money, especially when it is a lot as you describe. However, Jetman's calculation is not far fetched. There are several strategies, first squeeze out maximum MU and hunt accordingly. Don't forget you have a weaapon capable of cycling a lot of PEDs in short time...
Back