Recent content by jenny ferr

1. jenny ferr

Do people like ammo in loot?

if you are worried about the logs why don't you just buy enough ammo for the amp(s) or gun you use? and if not using amps, start doing it and things will get way easier.
  2. jenny ferr

getting error message

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?10618-Planet-Arkadia-Update-2014-2-(24-June)&p=77632&viewfull=1#post77632
  3. jenny ferr

Planet calypso content release 2014.2

Cause is found and working on a fix with MA now: http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?10618-Planet-Arkadia-Update-2014-2-(24-June)&p=77632&viewfull=1#post77632
  4. jenny ferr

Option to turn off the night, would you use it ?

no option for always real night? I wouldn't use it and I would prefer darker real nights. PS, set Object Quality to low and you don't get the grass
  5. jenny ferr

Achievement: Level 100 without chipping

Gratz, very nice achievement :cheer:
  6. jenny ferr

Explore Even More

But why do you want to lose 10% skill value if you can't sell it? :wise::computer::scratch: *sarcastically hiding in the shadows* (I know one purpose would be skill based events but don't think that was the purpose of the quoted post)
  7. jenny ferr

Selling: Make up

last bump...
  8. jenny ferr

bump for more make up, I'm sure we can make a deal so make me an offer :)
  9. jenny ferr

Buying: Looking for a crafter to make some GYRO FAP-26s

Shop #17 by the Museum at Arkadia also carry those, so there shouldn't be any problem for you to find what you need
  10. jenny ferr

come get your start up makeup kit :)
  11. jenny ferr

Selling: Gremlin (F) (Great tier stats) and Ankitus (F)

Corvus still available
  12. jenny ferr

still available
  13. jenny ferr

My version of how the UI should look

Done a lot more/better pics now posted here: new(old) UI suggestion just posting the link as the pics is in PNG so can't be used here
  14. jenny ferr

Return the old chat right now !

Bump and as I said before: Done a lot more/better pics now posted here: new(old) UI suggestion just posting the link as the pics is in PNG so can't be used here
Back