Recent content by JensJCS

1. J

Looking for Tomi Sabotage Kucsulain

hi, im the general of AEU, the only thing what i know from tomi is, that he was selling his skills, then a few days later he told me, that i can put him off from my FL, because he dont plays EU anymore and his ava is now played by someone else. he also left AEU before he told me all that. thats...
  2. J

im fine, things are ok in RL, hope that alex comes soon to visit me. in eu its going very...

im fine, things are ok in RL, hope that alex comes soon to visit me. in eu its going very slowly. didnt deposit since november, had to upgrade my pc and my tv broke, so alot costs for me and no deposit so soon
  3. J

Hi, how are you? long not seen.

Hi, how are you? long not seen.
  4. J

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Hi Sasha, great work, keep going. greetings jens +rep
  5. J

Invisible Mobs??

thats then a nice bug. you can go crazy by this. hope it will be fixed then also very soon
  6. J

Invisible Mobs??

hi all, dont know if anyone else noticed that, but was running today in LA08 from the revive there to the south east, had no red dots on the radar and i got killed buy something. could be maybe a mob, but there i got no message what killed me and there the LA is not pvp i'm getting a bit...
  7. J

I crash evertime I launch EU

i had also the message with shutdown error, but after the next start i got crashed on the black screen before the login screen shows up. but now i got it fixed, there i use also Xfire i closed xfire, started eu and after loggin in i restarted xfire and all worked fine. hope this tip with...
  8. J

need help

i got that error the first time too, but then eu keeps crashing at a black screen before the login screen shows up. tried also to reinstall but no changes
  9. J

tried that like wrote above with uninstalling etc, but no changes, eu keeps crashing at black screen before i get the login screen.
  10. J

wow, the pic looks really nice greetings jens

wow, the pic looks really nice greetings jens
  11. J

hi there, my last playtime was last night, all was working good, after the new update today VU 10.3 eu keeps crashing before i get the login screen, so there is something wrong with the code i think.
  12. J

Really strange bug at soc terminal

sure i did. and yesterday my info was still ok. i dont know why there was standing 3 times a different info
  13. J

Really strange bug at soc terminal

That was a really strange bug. got the message that i'm not longer general because of non-electable. so i looked to my info and had the info of an other soc member in my info, also the non-electable of that member. i changed the info, and got after a few minutes another info from an other soc...
  14. J

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

lol, just read on another thread, that this update should solve the keymapping-bug permanently. hmm, now it keeps crashing more then before.
  15. J

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

getting a crash after login, can see a bit, but not only 1 min over and crashed. before the update is was running more stable
Back