Recent content by jhonny

1. jhonny

Caldorite global of 77 ped

There i was with 0 balance in Ped card and last bomms what i could afford to buy after crafting Dampers. Thought myself i should mine where nobody hasn't mined before, so that way i got this : Click to enlarge Wich was very very needed. Haven't made a deposit for a loong time and keep the...
  2. Caldorite 77 ped

Caldorite 77 ped

3. jhonny

yehaa 9k uber

Gratz Sips, :beerchug:
  4. jhonny

DNA? How do i...

You dont have to be a landowner to creat DNA samples, you can hunt and make money bu selling your created samples to LA owners. Yes black_rain13 you where on the right track, the trick is that you need to but in maybe chast 1 claw, but maybe a 5 claws - that's the trick. If the recipy would be...
  5. jhonny

DNA? How do i...

AND here we go, as i told you ( in some thread many where flaming against one person, obaut covering the mob name) that here is a lot of well keeped seacreats and this is one. This is so frustraiting not to share the right recipy with community. Anyway, the trick is to put in the right DNA+...
  6. jhonny

Just A Reminder (USA Only)

and could i pleace know, hwo's side will get the mighty MudKickers vote and whay :D
  7. jhonny

711?

hmm, seems that EF is under attack,, cool, i'll get my popcorn :D
  8. jhonny

Selling 5 old full LB chips

What's the deal mate, quiting or need of money. :D
  9. jhonny

Argo carrying a nice surprise

Gratz mate :D , It's chast unbareable for me, if i think all that ammo that i have wasted on big argos in Amethera, all that wasted money and faping .... everything in the name of getting pair of shadow gloves to sell and suddenly i see WOW :eek: , eon helmet.... from YOUNG.... makes me wanna...
  10. jhonny

I just wanna screammm

I kick my computer and hope that it stops working..... but it still goes on and on and on... dam i hate it :D
  11. jhonny

Buying Silver Fang m.01 Starlight

Belive me,.... you don't wan't to buy this wepon, seriously :scared: . I had hard time selling that peace of crap after i found out what uber crap that gun is. Even the worce plasma rifle is better than that "gun" :wise:
  12. jhonny

Hydraulic Manifold - Use and Value?

It's the spaceship part. They are usefull only for hangar owners or re-sellers. The price may varry, hwo from hangar owner still needs it, but i dont think there's a single one. So it's preaty much tt food naw
  13. jhonny

My first Component crafting global past 3 years

Here it is: Click to enlarge Not that i could afford much of crafting, but sometimes hunting is chast not exiting anymore and then i usually skill my engineering. :D Nice to get a little reward for skilling
  14. Standard Vents 55 Ped

Standard Vents 55 Ped

Vents 55 ped
  15. jhonny

Armor problem...

If i where you i would by plates instead of a new armor. I use nemesis, but i bought it when there where no plates yet. Rascal+ 5(impact, cut)= nice cheap, but yet strong combo.
Back