Recent content by Jimmy Kaye

1. Jimmy Kaye

Buying: Spartacus arm guards M

I am looking to buy Spartacus arm guards M..if anyone has any for sale let me know please..Thank you and Happy Holidays to you all Jimmy Kaye
  2. Work

Work

me
  3. Me

Me

4. Jimmy Kaye

hey Starfinder ....I forgot my password and user name and cant log in to entropia tracker..i...

hey Starfinder ....I forgot my password and user name and cant log in to entropia tracker..i tried to make a new account but it wont let me. The password reset does not work on entropia tracker....Can you please help me out... I would really like to use entropia tracker.. Thank...
  5. Jimmy Kaye

Hey Starfinder ...Can you help me with entropia tracker...I forgot my Password and user name and...

Hey Starfinder ...Can you help me with entropia tracker...I forgot my Password and user name and have been trying to get them from the entropia tracker website but its not working..is there a way to reset both or make new ones..or email both to me...
  6. Jimmy Kaye

Uber: Yay I Needed A Table

Gratz bro......Nice UL weapon.....Keep the PED's Flowing:newbie:....lol...just kidding bout the newbie.....gratz:beerchug:
  7. Jimmy Kaye

Uber: 22721 kreltin old with x5 unl :DD

gratz guys...:handgun:
  8. Aurli Hof

Aurli Hof

9. Jimmy Kaye

wow big find

Gratz on your HOF/ATH....it was nice to see us in the #1 and 2 spot:wtg:
  10. Jimmy Kaye

Uber: Something nice...

wow ..gratz bro...nice one:headbang:
  11. Jimmy Kaye

Uber: Dedication to ruskea with love ;)

Gratz ....very nice ESI:yay:
  12. Jimmy Kaye

Uber: Emik x5 unlimited

Thanks all......the screen shot is on page 2
  13. Jimmy Kaye

thank you all........def going to keep the gun ....Slither i like your offer....def thinking about it.....def thinking of renting it out.....we shall see
  14. Jimmy Kaye

thank you alll :headbang:...........I need to get my skills up to use it .....im at skill level 42....I need a skill level of 49 to use it.....will get there soon.:handgun:
  15. Jimmy Kaye

oh it worked .... now I got it...lol
Back