Recent content by Joakim|MindArk

1. Joakim|MindArk

How’s your lag experience, is it...

Join us when we stress test the Longtooth spawn event on Planet Calypso, March 10 2015, 17.00 UTC In December and January Planet Calypso held performance stress test events to gather data for improvements to the Entropia Universe platform. Analysis of one part of these datasets has raised a few...
  2. Joakim|MindArk

the test poll

testing a new poll for the players
  3. Joakim|MindArk

Please add a Total Skill count!

This will be released in the next VU :) Cheers!
  4. Joakim|MindArk

Please add a Total Skill count!

Yes I asked the devs about it and they will get it in to the next major Platform Release Cheers! :)
  5. Joakim|MindArk

Longtooths sighted in Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus

Exactly Mindark understood that people would be somewhat upset, that's why we decided to not spawn bosses and high of maturities of Longtooth. This is great feedback, thank you very much. Cheers,
  6. Joakim|MindArk

Entropia Universe 15.0.2 Release Notes

Yo! Planet Calypso robot beacon instances have been fixed and are now up and running.
  7. Joakim|MindArk

FYI: Critical game breaking bugs not being fixed or even acknowledged?

We are pushing out a server hotfix right now! This is a server hotfix, this means no patch download time for the players. Regards
  8. Joakim|MindArk

Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

Hey! Keep the bug reports rolling in. Cyclops Depths and the Beacon instances has been temporarily disabled, so people don't get stuck inside the dungeons. Mindark is looking in to the issue with people getting stuck. I will give you guys an update when I know more.
  9. Joakim|MindArk

VU 15.0 bugs

Hey! A bunch of bug fixes will be released tomorrow for you guys. We are doing everything we can to fix all the bugs, this list helped us a lot. Much appreciated!
  10. Joakim|MindArk

Beast amp decan cheating

Hello! I've personally looked in to this matter and all I can say is that this is NOT true. Best regards,
  11. Joakim|MindArk

VU 15.0 bugs

Yo! Much appreciated creating a thread and gathering all the important bug information in one place, I've talked to the devs and they are working hard to solve all the bugs. Expect to see atleast 70-80% of the bugs fixed in the patch scheduled to next week. Keep posting and keep up the good work!
  12. Joakim|MindArk

How is the Entropia Universe lag now?

We upgraded portions of the Entropia Universe hardware infrastructure in August and the time has come for the review from you, the players. So tell us what you think about your current lag experience inside Entropia Universe.
  13. Joakim|MindArk

Info: Experiencing lag?

Hello people! Thank you for providing us with vital information regarding the lag issues, results that are important for us to make Entropia Universe a better place. The first results of the lag analyze is in our hands and we found a couple of things that will be addressed during and after...
  14. Joakim|MindArk

Faucervix animation and attack broken

Yo! Noted, funny bug... I hope we can release a fix soon! Regards
  15. Joakim|MindArk

Info: Bug in text of stage V falx completition

That has been fixed and will probably be released in the partner patch (the patch after the major release)
Back