Recent content by Joat

1. Joat

Achievement: 500k Skills

Big Gz to this! But as we say in sweden: Öka! :P ;)
  2. Joat

Force-shield generator for small spacecraft

Look for Kismet laser.
  3. Joat

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

I would like a behemoth of a site that is a combination of forum, wiki, entropialife and support, runned properly by MA so we log in with same way as we do now with game and support. This should be managed by someone who is genuinely enthustiatic about it. Combination of these could open up more...
  4. Joat

Force-shield generator for small spacecraft

Everyone have different economy so yes everyone can't afford to arm the quad, but if you can, do it. Instead of flying asap to land directly, do a small hunt with spacemobs, I do it every tijme I head for a planet. You increase two skills for HP, Space Pilot and Heavy Weapons, and you will not...
  5. Joat

Double dipping mission rewards on ROCKtropia

Have not finished that many but noticed that "A deal with the Horny Devil" in Hell and "Catscepades #5" are repeateable, while Daikiba and Atrox aren't. My guess is mobs that belong to RT are repeatable but those who are universal aren't.
  6. Joat

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Auto Sell in Crafting GUI Date Found: 02/27/2024 Description: Expected: Auto sell items crafted Actual: Nothing Steps to Reproduce: Check Auto Sell box Change value to 100% Stil get items instead of PED and PECs
  7. Joat

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Looks interesting. :) I guess that no matter what I feel about it now, if anyone ask me in six months I have probably (almost) forgot old GUI and got used to the new one. ;)
  8. Joat

To Armor Up or Not to Armor Up

When doing e.g a daily mission with not that many mobs to kill I'm too lazy to take armor off. :D When I need to repair clothes same thing I keep wearing armor instead. :)
  9. Joat

Question: Will this affect Entropia?

It could have an effect on EU if they decide to create regulations where age is the important thing. Lets say they create laws so one have to be 18yrs old and use BankID (or similar) to identify when we log in and buy stuff, Swedish EU players will then be able to buy keys again, if MA decide...
  10. Joat

News: 2024 User Interface Update

Interesting. :) So two things to wait for, short term the UI and long term... UE-EU space? ;)
  11. Joat

Help: Modified Viceroy CANNOT be returned to NPC. Bug? Oversight?

Send a message to Arkadia Zephyrus Community Manager he might help you out. :) EDIT: or not :/ saw he hasn't been online for 22 days.
  12. Joat

Question: Regular auction transport, where does it go?

It will arrive to the planet where you paid the fee, as mentioned earlier. :) If you sell something and it will not be sold but be expired, same thing there, could collect it elsewhere, e.g sell Lyst at Caly, no one buys it, you go to NI and look at Caly auction for Won, click it and pay the...
  13. Joat

News: Triton Industries Shares

The point was "in the future"... ;) Now when they have stoped the unrealistic hypes to left and right, they might one day understand that a sandbox game need way more depth in each feature, and not develop it as a linear driven game that indeed can have shallow and dull features. ;)
  14. Joat

News: Triton Industries Shares

I gonna keep buying shares but in a very slow pace. I save the dividend from shares I have and also 1% of mu I get from selling stuff for this. I don't buy shares for today, but for the future. :P Who knows, MA might develop these areas more.
  15. Joat

2024 - Let's set our goals

Since I can't depo as I used to, I guess I'll take everyday as they come, and it is afterall a challenge to make decent progress even with small means. :) Goals, well not many but gonna try to find some: Unlock Manufacture Methodology and Equipment Methodology, about 1,5lvl away on both...
Back